McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
I couldn't make it through the whole game, I usually don't like RPGM games, I don't like click spam and checking every corner of the map to find an objective, but I'm trying to give them another go. Its the minigames, I just lost interest with all the time padding and minigames, also I can't even view the scenes properly because the text box is in the way, I couldn't find a way to hide it.
I didn't really know which character is who in game, I couldn't create any sense of caring for any of them, something about it felt too disconnected.
The scenes were decent, idk how I felt about the models but they looked kinda similar to one another facial wise, sometimes the skin texture looks too "wet" or "oily". Not a fan of that. Animations are decent enough
But that is just my opinions on the game. I might try it again once its near completion whenever that may be.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I couldn't make it through the whole game, I usually don't like RPGM games, I don't like click spam and checking every corner of the map to find an objective, but I'm trying to give them another go. Its the minigames, I just lost interest with all the time padding and minigames, also I can't even view the scenes properly because the text box is in the way, I couldn't find a way to hide it.
I didn't really know which character is who in game, I couldn't create any sense of caring for any of them, something about it felt too disconnected.
The scenes were decent, idk how I felt about the models but they looked kinda similar to one another facial wise, sometimes the skin texture looks too "wet" or "oily". Not a fan of that. Animations are decent enough
But that is just my opinions on the game. I might try it again once its near completion whenever that may be.
I usually don't like games I hate either, its why I don't play them.

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
you haven't posted the 0.17 yet. the url you gave for 0.17 is the same as 0.16. even on the patreon page your public release for 0.17 is the same mega link to 0.16 that's posted on your 0.16 public release

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
you haven't posted the 0.17 yet. the url you gave for 0.17 is the same as 0.16. even on the patreon page your public release for 0.17 is the same mega link to 0.16 that's posted on your 0.16 public release
It has been modified.

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Tevils Game looks interesting, haven't played it yet. Probably going to give it a try, question though. Will the characters go through physical changes as well (outfits becoming more slutty/tattoos/piercings, maybe even body modification aka breast/butt enhancement?) or is it mostly just mental changes aka them getting more slutty and losing inhibition?

Last edited:

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Tevils Game looks interesting, haven't played it yet. Probably going to give it a try, question though. Will the characters go through physical changes as well (outfits becoming more slutty/tattoos/piercings, maybe even body modification aka breast/butt enhancement?) or is it mostly just mental changes aka them getting more slutty and losing inhibition?
Clothing can change, but the body cannot be transformed.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes