Does it require an Android(and others) version?

• I need the MAC version.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

En89

Apr 22, 2019
Hey, really great Game so far. Sure, some bugs here and there but nothing horrible.
The Quality of English was fine to me, didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Had much worse, nothing here that kills the passion for sure.
Love the mystery aspect and that the MC remains oblivious As some of the others already said, there is a nice balance between early on action with that one girl and slow corruption with the other. Would love if there is going to be some shady forum with posts and pictures about the girls, let’s see what the future brings.
Wish the author best of luck and some attention in Patreon/ci-en. Looking forward to the next releases already.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Hey, really great Game so far. Sure, some bugs here and there but nothing horrible.
The Quality of English was fine to me, didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Had much worse, nothing here that kills the passion for sure.
Love the mystery aspect and that the MC remains oblivious As some of the others already said, there is a nice balance between early on action with that one girl and slow corruption with the other. Would love if there is going to be some shady forum with posts and pictures about the girls, let’s see what the future brings.
Wish the author best of luck and some attention in Patreon/ci-en. Looking forward to the next releases already.
First of all, thank you for your evaluation of my game.
Then if you can directly tell me what the bugs are, I will be even happier, because then I can fix them.

En89

Apr 22, 2019
First of all, thank you for your evaluation of my game.
Then if you can directly tell me what the bugs are, I will be even happier, because then I can fix them.
Thing about the bugs was mostly a remark to the earlier comments. Only bug I noticed is the house in the top left corner of the first village. If you go in there is nothing, everything is black and you can not get out anymore.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Thing about the bugs was mostly a remark to the earlier comments. Only bug I noticed is the house in the top left corner of the first village. If you go in there is nothing, everything is black and you can not get out anymore.
In fact, I have fixed all the bugs in the early reviews (bugs reported by players), but there are always others who will comment again based on previous reviews, even if they didn't find the bugs.
The bug you mentioned will disappear in the next version.

Reactions: En89

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello :) Does someone have a save at the end of the last update or at the beginning of this one?
Thanks in advance

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
this version lasted like a sneeze. I thought it would last longer
As is the nature of WIP games. Sometimes the work that is done is not progressing the story. If getting big meaty updates is your concern I would wait till the game is complete.

Rokin

May 2, 2018
Where did you enter here?
In the end. At first the map looks like this and the task says to go to Tom's house, but Tom's house is not there. If you enter the hospital and exit, Tom's house appears, but when you try to enter the house, the game freezes.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
In the end. At first the map looks like this and the task says to go to Tom's house, but Tom's house is not there. If you enter the hospital and exit, Tom's house appears, but when you try to enter the house, the game freezes.
I know what's going on!
The hospital is the plot of Sister, it shouldn't have come out directly, but I will fix this mistake.

By the way, you have reached the end of the version and the game is over.
However, there is a side story in the yellow mark.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes