Does it require an Android(and others) version?

• I need the MAC version.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
To be honest, I played like around an hour and I think this game need translator and proofreader..

Also, there is few game breaker bug that force you to close game and load from previous saves. Also, unfortunately, the game tries to do many things at the same time, but naturally it is not possible. This caused the game to move away from its natural progression and become cliché. But it also shows that the developer is trying to produce something good. For this reason, it may be given a chance. But as I said, you need help with some issues.

Reactions: Tevils

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
To be honest, I played like around an hour and I think this game need translator and proofreader..

Also, there is few game breaker bug that force you to close game and load from previous saves. Also, unfortunately, the game tries to do many things at the same time, but naturally it is not possible. This caused the game to move away from its natural progression and become cliché. But it also shows that the developer is trying to produce something good. For this reason, it may be given a chance. But as I said, you need help with some issues.
for me this game is like a bootleg version of Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic

Reactions: Adsnow

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Demon Hunter [v0.16] [evils]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 242 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
hey i just want to confirm the premise of the game are we the player getting cucked or are we the one cucking other people? i haven't played yet i just want to confirm the premise it looks fun to play

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
hey i just want to confirm the premise of the game are we the player getting cucked or are we the one cucking other people? i haven't played yet i just want to confirm the premise it looks fun to play
I'm not sure what you're talking about (I can only understand the general meaning), to use your words, the answer is:the player getting cucked.

Reactions: AllenDeez

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Its Netorare, the MC is getting his GF stolen. And their are side stories were the mom, and sisters of the MC get corrupted by other guys.

Muliu

Mar 28, 2018
Its may sound stupid but please tell me
How to update game from 0.15 to 0.16 on Joiplay ?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Its may sound stupid but please tell me
How to update game from 0.15 to 0.16 on Joiplay ?
Same way you add a new game. You dont update it as delete the old one and add the new one. The save provided on the new one will put you right where the old on left off.

Reactions: Tevils and Muliu
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes