VN Ren'Py Completed Demon King Domination: Deluxe Edition [Belgerum]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

koira234

Feb 14, 2018
The hardmode could have used a bit more to it. I basically just weaved 1 heal into phase 1 and was good to go with the rest of the walkthrough

Other than that the game was lovely.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I know I'm just repeating what other people have said, but I found that I really wanted to find an ending that wasn't some form of "demon king wins, princess and humanity lose".

What if ... she technically won but was corrupted and took over his work?
What if ... she technically lost but was able to distract the demon king indefinitely?

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
Pregnancy is based more on the fact that it's mentioned in the dialogue.. but unfortunately, there's no actual CG of her - with belly and everything.

And for the walk, don't worry! Was already available on the itch.io page of the dev along the game xD
the is a CG of her purgo u have to win it in hard mode

Last edited:

mr_snake001

May 31, 2018
any masochist out there beat phase 5 in hard? me i cant i can already feel my sanity slipping away in every move i make, i don`t know what to do anymore . the best way to describe this feeling im having its like fighting a hyper deviljho solo with an armor with negative 25 dragon resistance when you enter phase 5

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
any masochist out there beat phase 5 in hard? me i cant i can already feel my sanity slipping away in every move i make, i don`t know what to do anymore . the best way to describe this feeling im having its like fighting a hyper deviljho solo with an armor with negative 25 dragon resistance when you enter phase 5
There's a Walkthrough in the OP.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
whats the diffrence between normal and deluxe?
From the last version uploaded here:

- it has a small extra section added to ending 3 if you beat Hard Mode
- there are 4 unlockable “epilogues” in the extras section from the main menu, each with their own artwork and audio from the voice actress.
- the game has new translations to Russian, Japanese, and Malay
- GUI and tutorial improvements to make combat more understandable
- The Steam version has achievements and such.
- bunches of bugfixes and performance improvements.
-other things I might have forgotten between version 1.0.0 and 1.6.3

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Updated OP with the main difference between the two version. The next who ask "what's the difference" I swear that I'll gonna whip his/her ass endlessly.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Anyone know how to get ending 4, walkthrough doesn't have anything for it.
There is no "ending 4". The fourth CG and epilogue are unlocked by completing hard mode, and getting a slightly expanded version of ending 3.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Probably a little late, but while working on our next upcoming game, I figured out why some users were having issues with Mac versions of the game. Since it was a quick fix, thought I'd pass it along here as well. Here's a new version of DKD that should work better for Mac.

Dragon139

Apr 17, 2018
anyone have a strategy for hardcore mode? I'm following the walk-through and I can't get through the first phase.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
anyone have a strategy for hardcore mode? I'm following the walk-through and I can't get through the first phase.
The same walkthrough should work for both normal and hard mode.

In case the one you're using has problems, try this one:

Dragon139

Apr 17, 2018
The same walkthrough should work for both normal and hard mode.

In case the one you're using has problems, try this one:
Thanks, that worked. The walkthrough here versus the steam version switches the order of the first phase counter and attack.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I love your game Belgerum, I can see potential of expansion in your game like turn to dating sim after brain wash her and show her around town and having daily sex whenever I need in both like lover or slave way etc every game can be expand but it up to the developer themself also I not into western game since I perfer Japanese anime drawing style instead but in this one is cartoonly in the way I like since I was child and for voice acting is comparable to Japan but not superior to anime country.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Magebuster lead me here and I remember why I forgot about this game. The endings keep giving me errors during the sex scenes.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes