Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Demon King [v0.0.4] [VekaVello] - Original Size: 1.26GB

Download Win (213MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which program does this compression?

V.Veka

Mar 9, 2019
Goodbye Game Lord, we hardly knew you. Hello Demon King, you look suspiciously familiar.

@V.Veka Could you attach a text file of just the dialog? Or maybe put the text up on Google Docs or something?

I expect you might get at least the grammar fixed by volunteers.
In the last topic, I wrote that 0.0.1 will be greatly redone, but I could not edit this topic, so I created a new one.

I hope the situation with the translator will clear up in the coming days. In the plot of the game a lot of text :unsure:

V.Veka

Mar 9, 2019
Oh RPGM is very old ancient...better take Ren'Py, its awesome one.
These are different editors. In Ren'Py I will not do what is intended. But it seems that Ren'Py is better suited for novell. At least people keep writing about it to me when they see the game :)

V.Veka

Mar 9, 2019
RPGM has pixels running around.
Good RPGM has custom sprites running around, but it is still super mario style game play - move around, fight, ,get some items and ... ta daa! - you hit some video or photo cut scene. Game play is 2D. characters are 2D. Movies are 3D when you find them. That is it.
If there is an artist, then the sprites, of course, will be changed. Everything takes time, the game is new, still very much not implemented ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte

V.Veka

Mar 9, 2019
could someone tell us if there is enough content for the game to be worth playing?
I can say :unsure:

There is not much content in the game yet, but I quickly complement and develop everything.

By the way, there are almost no erotic scenes, I moved them to 0.0.5, a lot of characters, it takes a lot of time, therefore, no matter how strange it may sound, if this is interesting for someone, I would advise to wait :oops::)

To put it bluntly, there is a part of the plot, but for the time being I have put off the plot.

In the RPG, things are better, but, again, much more needs to be done. This is especially true of interaction with the characters.

Shelley D. Smith

Feb 7, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Demon King [v0.0.4] [VekaVello] - Original Size: 1.26GB

Download Win (213MB): - - -

Thanks man

althworld

May 12, 2018
are there any scenes in the rpg version? if there is are there quests or something for that? i played it for a while but found almost nothing. besides i don't like rpgm. especially the battles are really grindy.

V.Veka

Mar 9, 2019
are there any scenes in the rpg version? if there is are there quests or something for that? i played it for a while but found almost nothing. besides i don't like rpgm. especially the battles are really grindy.
In the RPG version there are no quests and tasks. They will be associated with girls, and I have not yet started to do this. In the next versions the situation will change.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
the game stops at the sex scene with the elf ritual for me, the animation dont want to run on the story mode, the story is very hard to follow becouse of the bad english btw.. my english is not perfect either im just saying you should try and get someone that can help you write or use a better translating tool / website :).. also isnt it double work to make 2 modes? why not just make 1 rpg mode and add an option to auto win battles for those that dont want the grinding and are more interested in the story so its less work for you :)

V.Veka

Mar 9, 2019
the game stops at the sex scene with the elf ritual for me, the animation dont want to run on the story mode, the story is very hard to follow becouse of the bad english btw.. my english is not perfect either im just saying you should try and get someone that can help you write or use a better translating tool / website :).. also isnt it double work to make 2 modes? why not just make 1 rpg mode and add an option to auto win battles for those that dont want the grinding and are more interested in the story so its less work for you :)
Problems in the scene with the ritual? Hmm, I'll check this moment again.

Now I have deleted this story from the game. In the next versions I will soon translate the story into small tasks for each character. I will do only 0.0.5 first.

But in 0.0.6 I will return to the plot. There will be less text, more interactions and many different... moments ;)

V.Veka

Mar 9, 2019
Although there is a version of 0.0.45, I will not publish it here. Version 0.0.5 will be ready on April 14, and I will publish it, there will be a lot of changes in it, mostly planned. I am also reworking images for a higher resolution, but I had to abandon the RPG component of the game. Instead, I will expand the city, add freedom, introduce a system of relationships with characters and expand interaction with them. The plot, in the form of scenes and tasks, I plan 0.0.55 - 0.0.6.

Reactions: darlic and anschwww
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.0.45!

Win (226MB): - - - -

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote