May 28, 2018
So a question here, maybe I'm missing something, but how's this supposed to work? You know, like where's the Main Plot Hook? Or at least a rundown on the situation of the MC and their goals? I just got dropped into the MC's residence and I think I have figured out how to leave the place? Gonna explore the town a little more, but I'm really lost here.

Edit:
Been looking around a little more, but absolutely no signs of any kind of story at all, even tried the shortcut outside the main folder, it's a broken shortcut.

Just what am I supposed to be doing? Or do I just need to wait until 0.0.5?

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
full save or any way to cheat?
You can edit your save game at and change gold, stats, etc.

Here's a full save for v0.0.45 attached which goes in: "Demon King v0.0.45\www\save"
- file1,2 = earlier saves, not too sure what point they are in the game.
- file3 = maxed out resources and stats, go to the residential area then to the portal to upgrade each girl which changes her appearance, boosts her stats and unlocks some scenes with some of the girls. you can upgrade each girl to a specific rank then talk to them to see different scenes.
- file4 = all max upgrades for girls and end of v0.0.45 content.

The movies can be viewed in the "Demon King v0.0.45\www\movies" folder or you can go to Your Home and each of the girls locations and choose Job, Sex, etc. options.

There's 3 animated scenes currently, and the some of the other scenes change depending on the rank of each girl. One of Aurora's scenes can only be seen when she's at a lower rank. Also the "Fallen" 10(?) star ranks are their final ranks.

Hopefully now that the grindy RPG part of the game is removed in the new update there's a better story and game to come.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote