DxInTheChat

Jun 22, 2018
Gonna take a wild guess and say it's the one from the translation thread? If so you need to swap your region to japanese to unzip it since it was zipped in japanese.

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
you know yourself too deep in tightsuit fetish when you make a game where it still look brand new after all those rough tentacle sex

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Is this a reupload? I swear I've seen the game before here. It was gone for a while tough the MTL sucked. Hop this is better.

Reactions: Strat1

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Gonna take a wild guess and say it's the one from the translation thread? If so you need to swap your region to japanese to unzip it since it was zipped in japanese.
I don't think this will fix all or maybe even most issues

I think the issue seems to be there are 3 encodings for Japanese text (EUC-JP, UTF-8, and SHIFT-JIS) and this one uses SHIFT-JIS, which isn't so common nowadays I think, and some people will not be able to get on their OS without some trouble, even if they can normally read Japanese fine on their computers.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
I make it quick and short.

Bad boring game, horrible shit MTL, bugs/errors/crashes because of shitty MTL.

Avoid. Save your time!

Reactions: Hollowedzs

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
do we have cheats on in the downloads or do you actually have to deliberately lose inorder to get the scenes? your early attacks are like at 500-900(i think my easy mode is turned off too)

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes