Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
A shame I'm not this much into sloppy monsters, cause the art looks simply astonishing. My loss.

Reactions: Galnij

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I guess this game is never getting a real translation, not unless it gets an official one from the dev... which I doubt will happen.

Ugh... why must people post these MTL garbage things as "Complete translations" instead of letting them rot in translations threads for the desperate?

Well, whatever. If the last game was any indication, you'd need a friggin' manual to figure it all out anyway... So an MTL is pretty much the same as playing in Japanese. :D

• Sad
Reactions: TheUnknownable

myrendil

Nov 20, 2018
I'm enjoying the tentacle, they can fuck deeper which I love. But what do I do when I've talked to the big blob of tentacles in the small room?

Reactions: f9account

IgnusDeo

Mar 9, 2018
Damn; I got so excited seeing this in the update list, thinking that it finally got a proper translation instead of just the MTLs that have been floating around the site for the past couple months. Ah well. I guess we can only hope that this eventually gets a proper English release like the first game.

kbowsette

Oct 11, 2020
thought this was an update or a new game but seems like a re upload. shame i really love these games.
oh wel next time :)

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes