loka224

Oct 10, 2018
for thoses who only want to see the CG's, as far as i remember there is a folder in the game directory with every H pictures, you don't even need to launch the game.

Sykotiv

Jun 24, 2021
So to make it so that others won't struggle as much as I did to get ending A imma leave a little bit of a guide as to the requirements to get it and how to get it.

But for those who want to figure it out for themselves I'll give the hints of talking Ayano at base before the final fight and Akemi really does reveal most things if you listen to her.
Make sure you've crafted everything and bought everything at least once.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that I helped a little.
Do you have a guide to rescue Miyuki's spirit?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
hey, anyone know what "erotic titles" are ?
As you advance various sex acts and other things you will get the option to change your title to other options. That one allows the title to change (I think) and also allows changing your title back. You can also change titles in the recollection room for various stats.

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Can someone help me get into the underground area. I have no clue where to go and ayano keeps telling me to go down but I have no freaking clue

Feb 2, 2022
Can someone help me get into the underground area. I have no clue where to go and ayano keeps telling me to go down but I have no freaking clue

hi i did found where is underground its where you let yourself get trapped in the dark room with only worms then go left and fall down then after that go to door travel on right in underground you will fight the boss female demon and ayano left you after but i need help to where are am suppost to go after

so we need an in depth guide walktrough

Reactions: Souther-Star

Kaisen07

Dec 27, 2023
Anyone know how to get Fragment of the Divine Beast stone? I have 2 but not sure where to get another one, its for the lotus gem

Razerjack

Feb 3, 2021
Question!!!

I am lewd battling mara and her pleasure limit is already 6400/3000
Why the game not end yet? Instead i got bad end coz overusing twin princess??

Souther-Star

Dec 26, 2020
hi i did found where is underground its where you let yourself get trapped in the dark room with only worms then go left and fall down then after that go to door travel on right in underground you will fight the boss female demon and ayano left you after but i need help to where are am suppost to go after

so we need an in depth guide walktrough
thanks a ton man i was so lost here

Souther-Star

Dec 26, 2020
no prob

but what are supposed to do after the fight please help
iirc after ayano leaves you should be able to leave the room you came but then take a path to the right where you keep going down from there instead. Bad descrip i know but its what i remember, its still going to be in the general underground area you fought the demon in

Feb 2, 2022
iirc after ayano leaves you should be able to leave the room you came but then take a path to the right where you keep going down from there instead. Bad descrip i know but its what i remember, its still going to be in the general underground area you fought the demon in

thank you but how to find ayano and the demon girl

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes