Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Does anyone have a full map of floors 2 to the rest? Damn this game is more confusing than when I first played it

YaboyB1133

Feb 14, 2023
where the fuck is the map like I am so lost I legit just quit cause I ain't got time to waste running around

lime904

Jun 14, 2021
Does anyone have a full map of floors 2 to the rest? Damn this game is more confusing than when I first played it
where the fuck is the map like I am so lost I legit just quit cause I ain't got time to waste running around

Scroll down a bit and there should be a map for each of the floors.

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Top 10 most confusing games of all time. Maybe one day someone will extract the images and remake into a renpy version

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Properly translated version got released couple days ago by Kagura.
Thanks for letting me know about this, I was just looking for a new game to play, and before this the game was almost unenjoyable for me due to the crappy MTL.

nhoxsoc

Oct 9, 2022
hey guys can i get a walkthrough guide. i have been stucks on the cocks parasite, i need some helps

lloyd4687

Mar 14, 2021
I too would love to know how to access all the transformations in the game like this.
I remember reading on the dev's page something about being unable to incorporate them into the game properly, can't remember the full reasoning but just overall they couldn't be put in.

I had bought the full game which is a 1.07 v release and tried it with a cell using my camera translate, so this is a much more enjoyable time playing it now I can accurately understand it xD

However that is what lead me to look, so until there is an update on the game (which hasn't seen one in 2 years as they are working and almost about done with another amazingly even better looking game) I can happily wait. Monster Girls

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
Tried all the saves in this thread, all of them show some error with the kagura version, someone may please load a working one?

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
I remember reading on the dev's page something about being unable to incorporate them into the game properly, can't remember the full reasoning but just overall they couldn't be put in.

I had bought the full game which is a 1.07 v release and tried it with a cell using my camera translate, so this is a much more enjoyable time playing it now I can accurately understand it xD

However that is what lead me to look, so until there is an update on the game (which hasn't seen one in 2 years as they are working and almost about done with another amazingly even better looking game) I can happily wait. Monster Girls
So essentially there's a futa section in the game but not a big boob section in the game? Am i reading this right?

• Haha
Reactions: Chronwalk

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Anyone have infos about their new game in development? It seem to be a more classic rpg game and i'm intrigued, because i loved Ayano and Shion Games, but also enjoy hrpg.

If someone have infos on the new game, like gameplay, release date or others, i'd like to know :)

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Anyone have infos about their new game in development? It seem to be a more classic rpg game and i'm intrigued, because i loved Ayano and Shion Games, but also enjoy hrpg.

If someone have infos on the new game, like gameplay, release date or others, i'd like to know :)
His next game is still on the making, you can find info on his Ci-en page, For now, the name while being developed is "Princess and female knight", it'll contain futanari too and other futanari enemies, probably again a game with companions, don't know much about the maps, but the fight system seems a bit more deeper than his previous works...

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes