hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
finally done with the game it's was good but damn i got lost alot let's hope they make a map in the next game if it's maze like again ( there will be another game that for sure with that ending)

lime904

Jun 14, 2021
Idk if this is just a problem with my game but I can't get the arousal to go above 199, everytime it would do it just goes back down. Idk if I'm missing something or if it's a bug
it most likely means that your depravity level is only lv1 or 2 in order to get that up you need to go get more sex experience.

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
I suspected as much do I require a certain level of depravity? (currently lv5)
btw you wouldn't happen to know where the drops of twilight are would you?
I can only buy enticing flesh from saori after defeat daughter of mara. My depravity was lvl 9.

No info about Drops of Twilight. I only got shimmering stardust and because I unlocked all recollection after get Finale D...I become lazy to play the game againXD.

POOSD

Mar 18, 2023
You have to travel, a lot, inside of the cave, if you know who Saori is (the lady at home that sells you consumables), get at least 4 of them so you can properly move through the game, you'll need them from underground level 3 onwards...
Otherwise you can't continue...
Two tips I can give you is
- Memorize the entrance of some sites, a good trick is to memorize the colors of the walls and floor...
- Memorize which places took you to a place where you have already descended...

It's fine to load a prior save before you fallen somewhere, that way you can memorize where you want to go...
On which floor can I get one of the ladies to join the party or is there any guide on how to get the other ladies to join the party

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
On which floor can I get one of the ladies to join the party or is there any guide on how to get the other ladies to join the party
-.- You get them on the respective floors, Floor 1 - none, floor 2 - Hinako, Floor 3 - the anal/sadistic girl, floor 4 - Ayano (?...

Reactions: POOSD

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
where is the recollection room?
At base, enter where Saori is (the girl who sells you consumables) and there are 2 other girls in a room nearby and if you enter it, a large corridor, there's a teleport, get on top of it and you're in the Recollection room...

Last edited:
Reactions: traaaver

lime904

Jun 14, 2021
I can only buy enticing flesh from saori after defeat daughter of mara. My depravity was lvl 9.

No info about Drops of Twilight. I only got shimmering stardust and because I unlocked all recollection after get Finale D...I become lazy to play the game againXD.
Yeeah I get that I found out by looking at the dev's guide that Saori will have it as an option if you have one or more of the miracle spirits which once again I have noooo clue what its talking about.

Edit: welp I finally discovered where the the drops of twilight were and the requirement for the recipe to appear is to have crafted the sacramental wine at least once to make it appear i'm so upset that it took me this long to find out.

Last edited:

BOH56

May 27, 2017
You keep posting that link. Do you happen to have one in english?
Edit: NVMD, I turned the site off of English mode and let the google translate setting handle it

Anyways, I'm stuck on the level with the blue and green floor after the white haired girl got dragged away, where do I go?

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
is one supposed to release the captured women soul, or is there a way to rescue them ?
Yes, you're supposed to release their soul, as basically saving them is impossible due to how addicted to the pleasure they have become, they're already seedbeds for the demons, and it's an okay way to get back MP and some SP...

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Hirako is offering to teach me lewd techniques, I'm saying yes, she explains about breast touching, nothing happens, I don't have the skill

lime904

Jun 14, 2021
So to make it so that others won't struggle as much as I did to get ending A imma leave a little bit of a guide as to the requirements to get it and how to get it.

But for those who want to figure it out for themselves I'll give the hints of talking Ayano at base before the final fight and Akemi really does reveal most things if you listen to her.
Make sure you've crafted everything and bought everything at least once.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that I helped a little.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 14 Votes