bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
>how to get futa
image from dev walkthough

If you reached floor3 and get lost often this map is no stranger to you. Go to E spot, ready the bomb because you need at least one to break barrier (if you have none the npc south of your house will give you one, or you can go to mansion in north and craft with 400SP and materials, suggested to craft at least 4 in hand so you dont have to go back often)
Once you enter E you will go to a pink pool, further go south and you will enter the futa map
You will need Depravity LV5 to get futa, if too low go to get arousal 300+ (click C and those number will show on top) than masturbate and pick repeat 10 times/until faint 1700534918207.jpeg

Reactions: Wiseman_Crimson

nsfwparkffx

Mar 18, 2023
You need to jump in the parasite pool with high lust somewhere on 3rd floor.
Also, final floor you can have full futa events on the left path of the crossroad.

Middle path is monsters path

Right path is masturbation/sex deprivation for shion + party masturbation.
1700538296787.png

So I found the area but this message keeps popping back up and I can't enter. What am I missing?

TallAsianGuy

Mar 14, 2020
All of the scenes could be unlocked by defeating the Final Boss and getting Ending A (normal battle) or D (lewd battle).
really? The game just brings me to title screen afterwards without being able to save after killing daughter of mara.

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Even with the murakumo hell crystal I still can not beat the daughter of mara... What to do to defeat her? Her pleasure limit already more than 3k but she still win. And my sexual attack can not develop into lust injector nipple.

And does anyone knows how to fuck the mother?

hyperboy14

Sep 15, 2020
This is the cheat menu plugin for the english mtl translation version of the game. Would it be possible for someone to make it compatible with this new (proper) english version? thank you.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
really? The game just brings me to title screen afterwards without being able to save after killing daughter of mara.
Ah, you likely get Ending B or C then. Don't remember which one.

There are requirements to be fulfilled if you want to get either Ending A or D. You can check it in the Recollection Room.

lime904

Jun 14, 2021
idk if this helps out but for those confused on what to do before the final boss you should go back and speak to Ayano at base before proceeding. She'll tell you these requirements.

- Bring Saori the crystal sunlight, shimmering stardust, and drop of twilight. (The sunlight and stardust are easy finds if you found the secret exits from helping out captive women but I have no idea about the drop of twilight)
- She mentions something about the seal for the divine lineage being broken. (I have no clue on this one)
- Ayano requests to for you to open her heart and relive her memories (You can get a hint if you talk to Akemi that will reveal that you just need to fight Ayano again in the manor of memories/ the gallery. Kind of weird the gallery has a bigger purpose huh?)

Another factor to consider is that if your aiming for a specific ending I recommend going to gallery and finding the ending rooms and glossing over those for hints.

This is pretty much all I know and I hope it was helpful.

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
idk if this helps out but for those confused on what to do before the final boss you should go back and speak to Ayano at base before proceeding. She'll tell you these requirements.

- Bring Saori the crystal sunlight, shimmering stardust, and drop of twilight. (The sunlight and stardust are easy finds if you found the secret exits from helping out captive women but I have no idea about the drop of twilight)
- She mentions something about the seal for the divine lineage being broken. (I have no clue on this one)
- Ayano requests to for you to open her heart and relive her memories (You can get a hint if you talk to Akemi that will reveal that you just need to fight Ayano again in the manor of memories/ the gallery. Kind of weird the gallery has a bigger purpose huh?)

Another factor to consider is that if your aiming for a specific ending I recommend going to gallery and finding the ending rooms and glossing over those for hints.

This is pretty much all I know and I hope it was helpful.
Thanks a lot. I try to talk to her once, but she only said shion is not perverted enoughXD

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
>how to get futa
image from dev walkthough

If you reached floor3 and get lost often this map is no stranger to you. Go to E spot, ready the bomb because you need at least one to break barrier (if you have none the npc south of your house will give you one, or you can go to mansion in north and craft with 400SP and materials, suggested to craft at least 4 in hand so you dont have to go back often)
Once you enter E you will go to a pink pool, further go south and you will enter the futa map
You will need Depravity LV5 to get futa, if too low go to get arousal 300+ (click C and those number will show on top) than masturbate and pick repeat 10 times/until faint View attachment 3104574
Do you need to have an item or some shit to find an exit from that literal hellhole? I've explored every single map on that floor, including the hidden room with mara and the futa place. I've killed that lone tentacle thing in that big room, I've opened any door asking me to use bomb. I've seen the ayano cutscene. It's still having me running in circles! I'm all for an old-school dungeon crawl, but this is obviously a shitty map.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
Man, Ayano tells me the 4th floor Underground and I just can't find it, I explored every single inch from 4th floor and the damn walkthrough in youtube doesn't help a bit
you have to get in the underground mucus sewer and throught her you go left and down and you should get to the underground throught the right she mentionned after that i can't help you as am lost too
Am currently here 1700594028819.png

Last edited:

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
alright i manage to find her now am looking for one of the captured woman who happen to be a mother

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Can someone tell me where I can get more enticing flesh? I don't know where I can get more at.
Saori (the shopkeeper at base).

alright i manage to find her now am looking for one of the captured woman who happen to be a mother
Just go west in the mucus tunnel until you can't go anymore and then go down. From the two corridors you can fall through, pick the left one.

Last edited:

DavyVince

Feb 20, 2019
you have to get in the underground mucus sewer and throught her you go left and down and you should get to the underground throught the right she mentionned after that i can't help you as am lost too
Am currently here View attachment 3106670

For some reason I thought that door to the right dropped you to the beginning like the rest of them lol

In your case, after encountering the succubus you go back to 4th floor and to the left
Then you go back to this path down here

Screen 1.png

Then this path down to the left here

Screen 2.png

It gives you a prompt to jump down, so you jump
You keep going through the only path till you get dragged by a current
After that you go up through the only path possible to the north
And then you go inside this door

Screen 3.png

It should lead you to a checkpoint before a fight with Ayano

Popcorn5577

Jan 24, 2023
Idk if this is just a problem with my game but I can't get the arousal to go above 199, everytime it would do it just goes back down. Idk if I'm missing something or if it's a bug

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes