Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Excuse me, but does anyone know where to find the missing daughter from another clan? The clue that I have is that you should use the checkpoint in the 1st Floor, but I am unable to find her.
Where the Hell is Kohaku!? The girl you need to look for later in the game.
Warp to the second checkpoint of F1 and keep going up until you see the silhouette flash, then keep going straight up through the blockades until you see the pixel/chibi guide. Simply follow it. ;)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
darsig A confusing take, considering the previous game had very little (99.9% sure it had none), and unless you go looking for it here - you are going to see next to none of it until F4 (scripted cutscene whilst tracking Ayano), which is rather close to the endgame (there is only one boss after Ayano).

TallAsianGuy

Mar 14, 2020
Any walkthroughs not in chinese? Lol I'm stuck. I just fought the invulnerable demon chick and she ran off, i got stardust but it cant be used, i went back to town and they said a gitl came looking for me and to rescue her? no idea where she is. I only have Hanako. Converse says that tentacales aren't blocking the way anymore but i don't even know where that is

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I'm gonna save you all some time here and post the a link to the image gallery. You don't get to see any tits or nothing. What a shit game.
Oh damn your right, there's only tits from the nasty futanari bitch lol considering the size of the jugs in this game the fact you don't see them all fleshed out is astonishing. Seriously who mixes futanari with none futanari women in games? Sure divide your customer base why not, skipping thanks for the heads up. BTW people who are palm facing must be chicks with dicks lol sorry lads err shemans didn't mean to offend just not my cup of tea lol

Last edited:

AkaiKyofu

Feb 19, 2021
You don't enter "futa route" it's not something permanent per se, it's just an added thing to give the game more, and yes, in one of the cum/lube/poison waterfalls of 3rd floor, if you are about to fall, first Shion will comment about it having a strong sex odor, once you descend, Hinako will make a comment about the room having a strong smell "like male semen", it's normally put throught the rest of the game in a similar fashion...
Thank you

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
What I love about these games is the map itself ends up being an enemy to you if you're not using a guide, leads to plenty of play time. That said, how the fuck do I beat the Grand Ancestor? I have the Viridian Rokujou Crystal but I can't use it and I've bought a shit ton of basic tech and atk consumables but those don't really do much. I got it!

Man, I can't wait for 7th Door's next game, going to be a shit ton of costumes you can wear.

Last edited:

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Anyone debating the gender specifics of 'jack off' . . . just know you are operating on a subatomic level of language specifics after the word intercrural has been used in the midst of your argument. Seriously impressed.
WTF are you talking? I never started debating about the "jack off" thing
I just told this friend
that the game mostly has intercrural sex scenes.
I have seen the cgs and I can tell you that 80% of the game is intercrural sex

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes