Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Men and women can jerk/jack off. Outside niche Urban Dictionary definitions, the term's never been gender oriented but is simply used to refer to men more often because of how much more common it is for such topics to pop up for them over women.

It's not incorrect in any way, you just don't like the usage as it's done here.
Nobody fucking writes/says she jacked off unless they're talking about shemales or futas. Period.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
hello, just wanted to ask, how does the corruption go? side female characters gets the corruption in stages while the main female character gets corrupted in 1 go and instant game over or what? does she get to act lewder step by step in an homes and safezones while only rape in dungeon? thanks in advance!

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
I'm gonna add a couple of tips for everyone that's trying to pass the game
Full map made by the developer: ...
- You will need to at least have 4 radiance bombs...
- Farm the attack sites where you just have to smash the S letter on your keyboard...
- If you want to raise your depravity/corruption levels fast, go over to Mayu, even if you have no aphrodisiacs or lust, she will give you good chunks of Sexual Experience (what you need to level up Shion's Depravity)...
- If you want to go full futa route, on third floor you have the first option for this, but you need to be at least level 5 of Depravity...
- At level 5 of Depravity you unlock the "Lewd Battle" type of battles, Hinako explains it properly so I'll skip doing this, but what I'll tell you is that the breast poison is very, very good and you should consider it in case you want to win against any of the bosses this way.
- "Lewd Battles" are only available against heroines and the final boss...
- Always, always, ALWAYS, whenever you find a teleportation site, go through it, not only because you will need it, so the game records it as a checkpoint site, but also because if you don't use it you might get lost later on and forget about it...
- Give up on passing the game on 0 Depravity or Depravity lvl 1, it's basically impossible and the game's not meant for you to pass it like that (and you'll miss some of the spicy stuff)...
- Once you have futa status, return as quick as you can home, you will lose it, but, if you go to Saori, she'll give you the possibility to turn into futanari with one of the items from her sex shop...
- I have added the way to reach the futanari status, check the images, and through out the game, the "futanari" place will look very similar, one of the cues of the game is how, if you're playing with sound, it'll slowly turn off music.
(I'll update with more tips if I find more helpful stuff)...

Last edited:

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I'm gonna add a couple of tips for everyone that's trying to pass the game
Full map made by the developer: ...
- You will need to at least have 4 radiance bombs...
- Farm the attack sites where you just have to smash the S letter on your keyboard...
- If you want to raise your depravity/corruption levels fast, go over to Mayu, even if you have no aphrodisiacs or lust, she will give you good chunks of Sexual Experience (what you need to level up Shion's Depravity)...
- If you want to go full futa route, on third floor you have the first option for this, but you need to be at least level 5 of Depravity...
- At level 5 of Depravity you unlock the "Lewd Battle" type of battles, Hinako explains it properly so I'll skip doing this, but what I'll tell you is that the breast poison is very, very good and you should consider it in case you want to win against any of the bosses this way.
(I'll update with more tips if I find more helpful stuff)...
I'll wait for that advice since I'm dumb as a donkey.
I'm barely at the beginning and I'm half lost in looking for the silver-haired heroine.
I saw the map but I don't understand what the Japanese letters shown on it mean.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
- Give up on passing the game on 0 Depravity or Depravity lvl 1, it's basically impossible and the game's not meant for you to pass it like that (and you'll miss some of the spicy stuff)...
So, before rescuing any of the heroines, focus first on increasing your Depravity?

MiliMeter

Feb 5, 2019
You're gonna have to wait at least 6 - 10 hours because the game contains a lot of labyrinths, a tip I'm gonna give everyone here, ALWAYS carry at least 4 Radiance bombs (the bombs that cost 400 SP and Saori makes) you're going to need them for the third floor and other parts. Also forget it, completely, totally, FORGET passing this game in a "non corruption", "pure virgin" route, it simply is not made for you to achieve this...
thanks dude

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
top 3 best Hgames of the last 10 years
i want another game form 7th door so bad
He's currently making a game, the translation using google reads it as "Princess and Female Knight", the details are on his Ci-en, but as you can see if you open the images he uses for his posts, the game's coming out nicely...

hyperboy14

Sep 15, 2020
He's currently making a game, the translation using google reads it as "Princess and Female Knight", the details are on his Ci-en, but as you can see if you open the images he uses for his posts, the game's coming out nicely...

Hopefully it doesn't take 2 years to get translated when it comes out.

ArtyT

Apr 26, 2023
Where can I use enticing flesh?

Edit: Nvm, I found it. You can use one in areas where Shion comments about strange demon presence.

Last edited:

Shadowking199

Nov 28, 2021
This is as far I gotten with the game I save right before the final boss battle I haven't collected all the item to defeat her so if anyone want to carry on with my save here you go becareful with teleportion it will reset you back to the latest one you use so you might have to head back to the boss area afterward.

Reactions: f9account
4.10 star(s) 14 Votes