VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Well i keep getting an img error every time I try to import existing saves. I am running on PC if you are wondering.

P.S: I get what you are saying now, Bob's post is one that has the save file included in. I downloaded my before that.

But can you post the save here ? I am out of my daily mega download limit.

PPS: Nope, still having same problem here even with Bob's compressed version.

Last edited:

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Well i keep getting an img error every time I try to import existing saves. I am running on PC if you are wondering.

P.S: I get what you are saying now, Bob's post is one that has the save file included in. I downloaded my before that.

But can you post the save here ? I am out of my daily mega download limit.

PPS: Nope, still having same problem here even with Bob's compressed version.
Try to delete steam something on save folder, I notice there extra file on save foldel that have steam name on it
gimme moment for save file

here you only need save number 1 other just me fooling around

AkaiKyofu

Feb 19, 2021
I'm gonna add a couple of tips for everyone that's trying to pass the game
Full map made by the developer: ...
- You will need to at least have 4 radiance bombs...
- Farm the attack sites where you just have to smash the S letter on your keyboard...
- If you want to raise your depravity/corruption levels fast, go over to Mayu, even if you have no aphrodisiacs or lust, she will give you good chunks of Sexual Experience (what you need to level up Shion's Depravity)...
- If you want to go full futa route, on third floor you have the first option for this, but you need to be at least level 5 of Depravity...
- At level 5 of Depravity you unlock the "Lewd Battle" type of battles, Hinako explains it properly so I'll skip doing this, but what I'll tell you is that the breast poison is very, very good and you should consider it in case you want to win against any of the bosses this way.
- "Lewd Battles" are only available against heroines and the final boss...
- Always, always, ALWAYS, whenever you find a teleportation site, go through it, not only because you will need it, so the game records it as a checkpoint site, but also because if you don't use it you might get lost later on and forget about it...
- Give up on passing the game on 0 Depravity or Depravity lvl 1, it's basically impossible and the game's not meant for you to pass it like that (and you'll miss some of the spicy stuff)...
- Once you have futa status, return as quick as you can home, you will lose it, but, if you go to Saori, she'll give you the possibility to turn into futanari with one of the items from her sex shop...
(I'll update with more tips if I find more helpful stuff)...
Hey, do you know in wich part of the third floor is to go into the futa route

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Screenshot (31).png

Keep getting this error when I try to import the saves posts. Dunno where i am getting it wrong, but thanks for all the help nonetheless.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Last edited:
Aug 16, 2017
I have seen the cgs and I can tell you that 80% of the game is intercrural sex
Anyone debating the gender specifics of 'jack off' . . . just know you are operating on a subatomic level of language specifics after the word intercrural has been used in the midst of your argument. Seriously impressed.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
View attachment 3099236

Keep getting this error when I try to import the saves posts. Dunno where i am getting it wrong, but thanks for all the help nonetheless.
Try this one save file 2 from new ver
create new save on slot 2 then overwrite with this one
if that also fail then we'll better use save from member later

BobTheBlessed

Jun 1, 2020
Most saves i tried on this page dont work and throw an error when trying to load.
I Think we need a save including the global.rpgsave and the config.rpgsave but not sure. Saves from older versiosn dont seem to work. if someone has a functional save posting it would be chad :)

Last edited:

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Excuse me, but does anyone know where to find the missing daughter from another clan? The clue that I have is that you should use the checkpoint in the 1st Floor, but I am unable to find her.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, do you know in wich part of the third floor is to go into the futa route
You don't enter "futa route" it's not something permanent per se, it's just an added thing to give the game more, and yes, in one of the cum/lube/poison waterfalls of 3rd floor, if you are about to fall, first Shion will comment about it having a strong sex odor, once you descend, Hinako will make a comment about the room having a strong smell "like male semen", it's normally put throught the rest of the game in a similar fashion...

Reactions: LoneWolf23

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
The dev's official guide lists a second divine beast fragment being found on the fourth floor as follows:
2, 4th floor Area above the attacking map,
        small room

Problem is I've combed every last fucking corner of the damn thing and couldn't find it. Does anyone know where this actually means? Preferably with screenshots of the path to make it clear.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes