Sep 12, 2021
another incredibly boring tentacle themed vanilla (and lesbian oriented if everything else was not enough) trash
Look children - a troll. No surprise seeing one here, internet forums are their most prevalent natural habitat after all, just after 4chan and youtube comment section. A common specimen no doubt, went for a hunt here. We can see here some did fallen prey to its simple trap, giving it the so desired reaction, instead of ignoring it completely, as it should be usually done dear children. Don't look so surprised, its common knowledge its kind evolved something akin to basic thought processes, thus gaining ability to form action-reaction events, allowing for creation those basic traps.
The bait, you see, must be: simple; utterly untrue and be obvious in its lie as to be quickly understood; often written with patronizing tone; imitating thought processes of a brain impaired in its working by the work of disease or insufficient development; and capable of stirring other's self-respect; using pathos in tandem with those allows for creating a concoction usually referred as "dumb shit", the bane of any intellect wielding species, like you, my dear children. Thus, they fall victim to it, and its blight. I teach you this, dear children, to avoid aftereffects of giving it your time, be it for reacting to it or starting a discussion with it - the creeping feeling of being reduced to its level, melancholy of lost time and effort, and sometimes even losing your own cool, succumbing to your irritation or anger. After all, a real, humane intellect will never be left satisfied with a mere imitation of it.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
does anyone has save files for the kagura version? thanks in advance.
You're gonna have to wait at least 6 - 10 hours because the game contains a lot of labyrinths, a tip I'm gonna give everyone here, ALWAYS carry at least 4 Radiance bombs (the bombs that cost 400 SP and Saori makes) you're going to need them for the third floor and other parts. Also forget it, completely, totally, FORGET passing this game in a "non corruption", "pure virgin" route, it simply is not made for you to achieve this...

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
You're gonna have to wait at least 6 - 10 hours because the game contains a lot of labyrinths, a tip I'm gonna give everyone here, ALWAYS carry at least 4 Radiance bombs (the bombs that cost 400 SP and Saori makes) you're going to need them for the third floor and other parts. Also forget it, completely, totally, FORGET passing this game in a "non corruption", "pure virgin" route, it simply is not made for you to achieve this...
turning on easy mode does makes things alot easier though. It's the lack of a overhead map that makes it a pain.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
another incredibly boring tentacle themed vanilla (and lesbian oriented if everything else was not enough) trash
Look children - a troll. No surprise seeing one here, internet forums are their most prevalent natural habitat after all, just after 4chan and youtube comment section. A common specimen no doubt, went for a hunt here. We can see here some did fallen prey to its simple trap, giving it the so desired reaction, instead of ignoring it completely, as it should be usually done dear children. Don't look so surprised, its common knowledge its kind evolved something akin to basic thought processes, thus gaining ability to form action-reaction events, allowing for creation those basic traps.
The bait, you see, must be: simple; utterly untrue and be obvious in its lie as to be quickly understood; often written with patronizing tone; imitating thought processes of a brain impaired in its working by the work of disease or insufficient development; and capable of stirring other's self-respect; using pathos in tandem with those allows for creating a concoction usually referred as "dumb shit", the bane of any intellect wielding species, like you, my dear children. Thus, they fall victim to it, and its blight. I teach you this, dear children, to avoid aftereffects of giving it your time, be it for reacting to it or starting a discussion with it - the creeping feeling of being reduced to its level, melancholy of lost time and effort, and sometimes even losing your own cool, succumbing to your irritation or anger. After all, a real, humane intellect will never be left satisfied with a mere imitation of it.
botaniq_1 has many messages on the forum I don't think he's just another troll LOL I think he's serious

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
jack off has never been a male exclusive term ._ .
Here's your etymology lesson for today. Guys jerk off and fap, girls shlick. These terms are onomatopoeia attributed to the sounds their genitals make when they masturbate or rub one out. As well as the hand motions associated with them. Didn't they teach you that in school?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonSlayerShion-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
same issue as the other one nice looking way too much effort someone please be a hero and full save

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Here's your etymology lesson for today. Guys jerk off and fap, girls shlick. These terms are onomatopoeia attributed to the sounds their genitals make when they masturbate or rub one out. As well as the hand motions associated with them. Didn't they teach you that in school?
Men and women can jerk/jack off. Outside niche Urban Dictionary definitions, the term's never been gender oriented but is simply used to refer to men more often because of how much more common it is for such topics to pop up for them over women.

It's not incorrect in any way, you just don't like the usage as it's done here.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes