zen9o

Sep 12, 2017
Apparently there are rumors about this getting picked up by Kagura, but even if they make an official announcement any time within the next few months I'm going to keep trucking along regardless.
Kagura can and does take multiple years, so even if they announce it, its zero guarantee they will ever release a translated copy. I don't know how many years Princess of Zeven has been in their store and they still haven't released it.

deepwebtor

Sep 3, 2020
Damn, this MTL is bad, even for ordinary MTL standards. Someone needs to do a proper translation of this, or even just a different MTL in all honesty.
I tried to play this and the MTL really ruined the whole experience, very glad someone is working on a passable translation

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I tried to play this and the MTL really ruined the whole experience, very glad someone is working on a passable translation
Wait, someone's working on a proper translation? I didn't know that. Well, if you wouldn't mind letting me know when that gets done, I'd appreciate it.

slamacowteam

Aug 6, 2019
hey, is there some kind of map for this game? i played this game a while ago and i forget where am i suppose to go

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
hey, is there some kind of map for this game? i played this game a while ago and i forget where am i suppose to go
Dev has a walkthrough here:

I've got that translated to English and printed to a PDF if that's helpful, but it's not perfect - some of the layout got kinda screwy on "printing", and the images don't get translated because, well, they're images. Still, it's easier IMO than constantly going back to the page, re-translating, and scrolling down to where you hope you want to be.

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Hi all! First time posting here.

I wrote some translation scripts for another MV game but I played this as well. I expected it to be MTL but didn't expect it to be so much worse.

Anyway, I corrected/retranslated/fixed some "Common" use/Interactions stuff such as items and various other elements (UI Text elements are mostly translated now rather than half translated for example). The zip file contains files to be replaced inside the `www` folder. I didn't bother fixing all the TLs since it is IMO unsalvageable. I'll have to retranslate everything rather than to edit/correct the current MTL.

Additionally please do let me know if stuff breaks. I've been testing for a bit and the game didn't crash so...

08/10 Edit: Was reported a bug that caused certain images to not load so I fixed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZX7H and Sagara-kun

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
The MEGA upload gave me a bunch of corrupted files including the executable Never mind 7zip fixed it

Last edited:

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Dev has a walkthrough here:

I've got that translated to English and printed to a PDF if that's helpful, but it's not perfect - some of the layout got kinda screwy on "printing", and the images don't get translated because, well, they're images. Still, it's easier IMO than constantly going back to the page, re-translating, and scrolling down to where you hope you want to be.
Can you help me, in that pdf says in the 2nd floor i should put a bomb so the "white lake" dissapear but i don't understand where plant the bomb???

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
Can you help me, in that pdf says in the 2nd floor i should put a bomb so the "white lake" dissapear but i don't understand where plant the bomb???
I... wish I could remember. If I had to guess, it'd be the yellow circle?

deepwebtor

Sep 3, 2020
Holy wowzers. I severely underestimated the amount of dialogue that was actually in the game, most of its stored in common events with a lot of repeat conditional dialogue. More than 8400 lines in common events alone! I'm still trucking along, but my timeline of mid-August isn't even in the same state, never mind ballpark. Based on the speed I'm translating at and accounting for days off, I would say I should have it done before the end of the year. I'm also looking into methods of automating my process a bit to make things a bit more efficient.

Apparently there are rumors about this getting picked up by Kagura, but even if they make an official announcement any time within the next few months I'm going to keep trucking along regardless.
Hi all! First time posting here.

I wrote some translation scripts for another MV game but I played this as well. I expected it to be MTL but didn't expect it to be so much worse.

Anyway, I corrected/retranslated/fixed some "Common" use/Interactions stuff such as items and various other elements (UI Text elements are mostly translated now rather than half translated for example). The zip file contains files to be replaced inside the `www` folder. I didn't bother fixing all the TLs since it is IMO unsalvageable. I'll have to retranslate everything rather than to edit/correct the current MTL.

Additionally please do let me know if stuff breaks. I've been testing for a bit and the game didn't crash so...

08/10 Edit: Was reported a bug that caused certain images to not load so I fixed it.
Should the two of you collab?

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes