Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
im not sure.. hope someone gonna make it.
From what I could read, the game will be named princess knight, and frome some of the pics of his development, I'd say it's going well, but we could just wait instead of being too anxious about his work, already his stuff comes with an english translation...

I'd say it'll have more futa content, since from his ci-en page images of his development, there will be futa enemies too...

I just hope he doesn't forget those who prefer skin tight suits and so...

That's the link to his ci-en page, in case someone's wondering from where I'm getting my thoughts...

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Theia96

Aug 27, 2021
Anyone knows if there's a way to rip out that cancer of an MTL? I can understand decent amount of japanese, and the game will definitely make more sense with my limited jap rather then that poetry.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Anyone knows if there's a way to rip out that cancer of an MTL? I can understand decent amount of japanese, and the game will definitely make more sense with my limited jap rather then that poetry.
You can try Mtool or a translator, using the default japanese language would work better for it...

• Angry
Reactions: cell943

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Download the game anywhere else but here. E.g. download the RAW.

nsfwparkffx

Mar 18, 2023
So I tried downloading Translator++, bought the $1 tier subscription on Patreon, and tried using the Parser Ver. 2.8.3 to start a new project, but it doesn't work even after two hours of letting the program wrong. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

nsfwparkffx

Mar 18, 2023
Tried using Translator++ but this came up when I tried starting the translated copy:

1687619621040.png

How would I be able to find where the error is to start the game?

YouBastard

Nov 7, 2021
Do you guys have any recommendations for more lesbian games that aren't "yuri"? It's kind of difficult to find them when there's no tag. I think I saw Melty's Quest has lesbian content?

Morgelen

Oct 30, 2021
I'm actively working on translating the unedited copy of this game. I have enough of an understanding of Japanese to work context and localize phrases that don't directly translate; it'll still be MTL, but so far I'm 90% confident in the accuracy of my translation and 100% confident in its readability. No timeline yet since I'm working on it as a hobby, but tentatively I can say by mid-August at the latest unless something goes catastrophically wrong. I also plan on translating *some* of the images, mostly pertaining to UI.

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
I'm actively working on translating the unedited copy of this game. I have enough of an understanding of Japanese to work context and localize phrases that don't directly translate; it'll still be MTL, but so far I'm 90% confident in the accuracy of my translation and 100% confident in its readability. No timeline yet since I'm working on it as a hobby, but tentatively I can say by mid-August at the latest unless something goes catastrophically wrong. I also plan on translating *some* of the images, mostly pertaining to UI.
Legend, whit AI you shouldnt have any problem translating the exact meaning for certain japanese terms.

Hametsu_Shiki

Apr 21, 2020
Great to know, thanks!

Morgelen

Oct 30, 2021
Holy wowzers. I severely underestimated the amount of dialogue that was actually in the game, most of its stored in common events with a lot of repeat conditional dialogue. More than 8400 lines in common events alone! I'm still trucking along, but my timeline of mid-August isn't even in the same state, never mind ballpark. Based on the speed I'm translating at and accounting for days off, I would say I should have it done before the end of the year. I'm also looking into methods of automating my process a bit to make things a bit more efficient.

Apparently there are rumors about this getting picked up by Kagura, but even if they make an official announcement any time within the next few months I'm going to keep trucking along regardless.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes