loka224

Oct 10, 2018
where do i find the "thousand flashbangs" thing or i am supposed to find another way? View attachment 2138370
i'm not sure but if i remember when you talk to the girl at the east of town (below the mother house) she give you items, maybe it's that, ohterwise there is a girl at top of the town in the building, (the blonde one you rescue in the first game) that sell goods (she also sell you nasty items later if you answer her in certain ways).

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
the final battle with the demon doesn't have any sound effects during the h-content, is it the same in the original jap version ?

ultimatesonic

Aug 11, 2017
i'm not sure but if i remember when you talk to the girl at the east of town (below the mother house) she give you items, maybe it's that, ohterwise there is a girl at top of the town in the building, (the blonde one you rescue in the first game) that sell goods (she also sell you nasty items later if you answer her in certain ways).
yep thats right i thought i have talked to her already

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
For those wanting a full on walkthrough and full save attached, there's the official ci-en article by the devs themselves

Edit : nvm i'm dumb, the full save is on the save 6 already provided by the uploader. Sorry for this blunder
But is the walkthrough in english ? Want to play through the game first before I try the full save.

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
Since no one can be bothered to post the dev's guide or walkthrough here it is:

Also whenever you get to a red circle just head back to base and talk to everyone, for items and such.

Edit: you only need to go back and talk to everyone the first time, after that mostly just make sure you have more of the bombs for walls, use the small bombs you can buy to make the larger ones that destroy walls. "Hundred Lighting" or something

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Also, at a certain point when you talk to the girl with pink hair(from first game) in the city, if you say no when she ask if you want to buy something, she will ask you if would prefer more "special stuff" or something like that, if you say yes, she will sell nasty items like tentacles , futa parasite and others goods.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2022

Also whenever you get to a red circle just head back to base and talk to everyone, for items and such.

Edit: you only need to go back and talk to everyone the first time, after that mostly just make sure you have more of the bombs for walls, use the small bombs you can buy to make the larger ones that destroy walls. "Hundred Lighting" or something
This guide seems to be focused on how to progress through stages, but completely omits game systems.
What exactly are Lewdness, Lust, Poison Level and how does them impact the gameplay? From my first playthrough it seems that Poison Level and body part Sensitivity acts as a multiplayer for Lust (and Lewdness)? There's a level of Lewdness (and Lust?) that makes our character sex-crazed doll, making her voluntarily push herself into various encounters. But there's some sort of threshold, a cap that will bring us to the bad end. But it's not clearly defined, neither in game nor in this guide.
By pressing C in game you can show/hide top bar with three stats. Left one is Lust, middle is Poison Level, but the right one is unknown to me - it's not represented in stats menu. What is it?
Also, what's the difference between weapons?
What are the untranslated bottom three options in the setup menu for?

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018
I guess this game is never getting a real translation, not unless it gets an official one from the dev... which I doubt will happen.

Ugh... why must people post these MTL garbage things as "Complete translations" instead of letting them rot in translations threads for the desperate?

Well, whatever. If the last game was any indication, you'd need a friggin' manual to figure it all out anyway... So an MTL is pretty much the same as playing in Japanese. :D
The Dev does but as with all long games it will take a lot of time.
Unless it gets picked up by Kaguya or someone helps out the Dev with it.

A048

Nov 12, 2022
Two questions

1: is there currently a version where "strengthen techniques" isnt bugged? Cause im pretty sure that bug screws you out of at least one of the two major endings which kinda sucks
2:anyone know the location of all three "divine beast shards" (or something like that) that you need to make the crystal? I have two already but ive scoured the whole dungeon top to bottom several times over at this point and still dont have the third one

noctambre

Apr 14, 2020

you are such a good person

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes