noctambre

Apr 14, 2020
another thing, im trapped in part where the character says that is something fhisy and demonic in the air.
What i have to do?

hanan97ba

Sep 30, 2022
[QUOTE = "بيزبيا ، البريد: 9202033 ، العضو: 207781"]
لا يمكن التشغيل ، فشل تحميل moonrunes.jpg

يبدو أن المشكلة تكمن في أن اللعبة تبحث عن أسماء ملفات يابانية ، لا يتم عرضها بشكل صحيح حتى لا تتمكن اللعبة من العثور عليها. هل يمكن لأي شخص أن يقدم إصلاحًا هنا؟
[/يقتبس]

star12341

Apr 19, 2020
i think is all in the shop
I figured it out by chance...you need to talk to shop lady while highly poisoned/turned on, she then offers to sell you a lure to attract monsters. You use the lure in the areas that are "fishy." Those monster drop items to make stuff with.

Reactions: hlrlo

noctambre

Apr 14, 2020
I figured it out by chance...you need to talk to shop lady while highly poisoned/turned on, she then offers to sell you a lure to attract monsters. You use the lure in the areas that are "fishy." Those monster drop items to make stuff with.
okay, thanks

Turkashi2

May 5, 2020
I'm in mid game. And Akame (girl in front of the inn) says something about someone alone went into the dungeon, and shouldn't be deep inside. Anyone know where/who she meant?
I already saved the mom, and the child is still in town, so I presume it's not her.

Edit: found it. For those who's also looking for her, she in 2nd level, totally north. You'll see her shade couple time. Afterward she'll sell you some stuff.

Last edited:

GBruh

Aug 23, 2022
Can someone give me a guide on how to play this on JoiPlay? I can play it, but some of the files are corrupted so there are no images at all

kristoqwazy

Aug 23, 2017
This guide seems to be focused on how to progress through stages, but completely omits game systems.
What exactly are Lewdness, Lust, Poison Level and how does them impact the gameplay? From my first playthrough it seems that Poison Level and body part Sensitivity acts as a multiplayer for Lust (and Lewdness)? There's a level of Lewdness (and Lust?) that makes our character sex-crazed doll, making her voluntarily push herself into various encounters. But there's some sort of threshold, a cap that will bring us to the bad end. But it's not clearly defined, neither in game nor in this guide.
By pressing C in game you can show/hide top bar with three stats. Left one is Lust, middle is Poison Level, but the right one is unknown to me - it's not represented in stats menu. What is it?
Also, what's the difference between weapons?
What are the untranslated bottom three options in the setup menu for?
I only started this game so I have no idea about the systems, but in regards to your translation questions, I threw a couple of the game UI pages into the image to text translator. (no guarantees to accuracy)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MOON117

Mar 16, 2021
I've tried everything ive seen in this thread, but I still get this everytime, I'm using locale emulator, ive unpacked, are there any solutions I mightve missed
Shion.PNG

zerofd

Mar 1, 2021
Just some news in case anyone was wondering about an official translation ( in japanese):
The other day, I had a chance to meet and talk with the great people at Kagura Games!
At that time, he told me that if all goes well, we may be able to release Shion the Retreating Demon on Steam later this year, so for those of you who are looking forward to it, please wait a little longer!

Sep 12, 2018
Just some news in case anyone was wondering about an official translation ( in japanese):
Yeah saw this eariler so back to the waiting game.
So many of these games are getting steam releases now which is great.

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Great art! I especially like the silver short-haired girl but unfortunately, this looks like a tentacle exclusive thing. Maaaan, if there were other monsters like goblins, orcs, kobolds or something it would've been perfect.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes