Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
That's not working for me. Changed the locale, used locale emulator, used WinRAR language change, nothing's working and I'm still getting the same image error. Was hoping there'd be a fix by now.
I used Bandizip to extract and it solved the problem

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
And wow ! that's a awful MTL...

-You have of course the habitual : horrible translation, pronoun inverted , random word that come out of nowhere and make no sense...
-But you have also text bug like the name of the character that appear 1 time out of 20
you see it's supposed to have a name displayed because there is a empty space in the textbox for the name, but no, nothing to tell who is talking

And when you combine those 2 thing, good luck to know who is talking, to who she is talking and about what they are talking..

This need a LOT of editing to be playable
Problem is that 99% of the time, once a game have a translation, even it's it's a shitty one, it's the only it will ever get
So basically this game is wasted and dead...

Last edited:

AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
I can not launch the game, it seems its one of those that require a japanese locale or something but I dont remember how to use it. Can someone, please, help me with it?

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
Ok, Im wrong, apparently some of the img files are fucked
maybe some of the uploaded files are corrupt? cause i can play the game just fine and i got it here to. i used the workupload mirror maybe try downloading from there and seeing if that works.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Seems to have more H-content and more extensive gameplay mechanics than the first one. Sadly the translation is too poor for me to enjoy right now.

Btw, are there any other games (not just kinetic/visual novel) with similar premise (women in skintight suit get drenched in slime/liquid and attacked by icky stuff)? Sapphire Purge is the only other game similar to this that I've played.

Ella73

Dec 21, 2020
welp i got the game to work but now im stuck in the mucus pathway, anyone have a guide or something ?
i deafted the 2nd tentacle monster that blocks a passage somewhere but i cant find where i opened a route

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Why do all the sex scenes have the girls covered up? As in clothe over their pussy/dick like an unnecessary barrier.

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
So I saved Hinako and she joined my party, however I am stuck now. Is there a map? or walkthrough?

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes