James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
On Christmas Eve, I'm here with a bit of an update and an official "reveal". The game I'm working on is , by StudioTsunequze, the same developer as Demonic Embryon.

I've translated everything up until one of the endings (the shortest one), as well as went back and rechecked everything up until the end of the prologue and the start of the "proper" game.

What's left:
-translating a whole bunch of sex scenes
-triggering and translating the few random events left
-translating the other two endings
-other miscellaneous translations
-translating and recreating the images - tutorial, UI, recollections, and other elements
-going back and replaying everything a couple of times

I think that out of what's left, the images will take about the same time to do as the rest of the translations. Still, I'm hoping to get everything done during the holidays.
A short status update.

What's left:

-translating the other two one endings
-translating and recreating the images - tutorials, UI, recollections, and other elements

The image translation was surprisingly quick, only the recollections are left. All that's left to do for the translations is the final ending, which shouldn't be that hard to do.

After the game is complete, I'll need to play through the whole thing a few times, and create the thread once I'm satisfied with the final result.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
A short status update.

What's left:

-translating the other two one endings
-translating and recreating the images - tutorials, UI, recollections, and other elements

The image translation was surprisingly quick, only the recollections are left. All that's left to do for the translations is the final ending, which shouldn't be that hard to do.

After the game is complete, I'll need to play through the whole thing a few times, and create the thread once I'm satisfied with the final result.
For everyone waiting and dreading the radio silence, I uploaded the finished game to Game Requests some time ago, so if you're interested in trying it out, feel free to find it there.

Not sharing a link here since I don't know if the mods are testing it out for rule breaks or still waiting on a decision, but now's your chance to get your hands on it before anyone else.

I'll also post an update if and when "Initiel ~An Untainted Girl's Dirty Adventure" gets added to the Games section. Fingers crossed!

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Even better news, everyone. After encountering the can't get pregnant bug while replaying this I became so annoyed that I took an hour to fix it. The fix worked fine when I tested it. Put the zipped map file in your game's www\data folder to apply the fix.
Wow, thank you a ton for doing that! I'll apply it to the game right away and update the links!

EDIT: The Mega, GDrive and Zippyshare links have been updated with the patch (v0.7), I have reported the post for Racaty link to be updated.
EDIT 2: Racaty link has also been updated.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes