• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FlashM

May 2, 2017
Forcing the daughter of the Knight, who defeated the demons, to have demon babies is like making Hitler's daughter have mixed race babies.

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
Anyone else having a problem where after about a minute or so of playing the whole screen freezes? I can hear that movement still works as well as other sound effects however the screen won't update until I restart the game, anyone know how to fix this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone else having a problem where after about a minute or so of playing the whole screen freezes? I can hear that movement still works as well as other sound effects however the screen won't update until I restart the game, anyone know how to fix this?
First time I've heard of that bug, at least for this particular game. I've played it extensively and that has never happened to me. No idea what could be causing it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I've heard of some graphics cards having issues with MV from another thread.

They added this line to package.json
"chromium-args": "--ignore-gpu-blacklist"

G0ldSil3nce

May 28, 2017
anymore kind of games with this kind of art style? i only so far know only of 2 on previous rpgmakers

Xgames97

Nov 10, 2021
I love the art! Yet, I can't seem to get the Milo and Viola scene, no matter how many chances i make, and I don't want to unlock it by the doll. Any tip no how to achieve that scene?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
nice art... kind of small game though.
It is, yeah. It's why I decided to translate it, though.

It took me a good couple of days to get everything I could translated and tested, a bigger game would've needed a much bigger time investment.

I'm quite happy with how it turned out, for a spontaneous foray into translation. I also got help from other users, for which I am really thankful.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
anymore kind of games with this kind of art style? i only so far know only of 2 on previous rpgmakers
Sadly, at the moment I also can't think of any more games with similar art style besides the one you mentioned.

I'll keep my eyes peeled, however. If you find anything, feel free to post it here as well!

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I love the art! Yet, I can't seem to get the Milo and Viola scene, no matter how many chances i make, and I don't want to unlock it by the doll. Any tip no how to achieve that scene?
Have you tried following this small guide I made? It should get you on track to the Milo ending.
Yes, it is. I might be remembering some of the conditions wrong, but the general idea is to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Squal

Apr 5, 2017
Thank you for the translation James Eveleth!

It's pretty minor, but I believe one of the lines from Monica is a bit out of context:
...I've been feeling kind of weird lately, sometimes I've been smiling and laughing by myself... I don't know what's wrong with me.
She says this when Viola/Player asks about the Village chief, so I think she is rather referring to the Village chief acting weird (I suppose the Japanese omits the subject which would make it hard to tell without context).
Not sure what the source is but I guess something like this would better fit the context:
...He's been acting kind of weird lately, sometimes I see him smiling and laughing by himself... I don't know what's wrong with him.
-------------------
On another subject, I have reached all endings, unlocked the Milo scene as well, but I'm still missing a few scenes in the recollection room.
Any idea what I might have missed?
I was actually hoping for a scene between Monica and the Village chief (since he is pretty open to the fact that he wants to do her) ^^

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Thank you for the translation James Eveleth!

It's pretty minor, but I believe one of the lines from Monica is a bit out of context:

She says this when Viola/Player asks about the Village chief, so I think she is rather referring to the Village chief acting weird (I suppose the Japanese omits the subject which would make it hard to tell without context).
Not sure what the source is but I guess something like this would better fit the context:

-------------------
On another subject, I have reached all endings, unlocked the Milo scene as well, but I'm still missing a few scenes in the recollection room.
Any idea what I might have missed?
I was actually hoping for a scene between Monica and the Village chief (since he is pretty open to the fact that he wants to do her) ^^
Thank you, I'm glad that you enjoyed the game!

You make a very good point about the Monica line, I will change it and release an updated version.

The first scene that you're missing is the "Punishment" one, where Viola fails to provide a kid by the first deadline (around 20 days) and is "given an incentive".

The second one is "Astaroth's Hall VI", where Astaroth is gangbanged by the villagers. I'm not too sure anymore how to get that one, I think it was just a natural progression after "Astaroth's Hall V".

Yeah, a scene between Monica and the Village Chief sounded probable, too bad they didn't include one.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes