• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
I've gone through three full plays (the initial one, plus two continued ones with full stats), and had sex with everything moving, but I'm not getting Viola pregnant somehow. I'm obviously missing something, but I have no idea what. Any ideas? I've gone as far as to have sex three times a day for more than half the playthrough.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I've gone through three full plays (the initial one, plus two continued ones with full stats), and had sex with everything moving, but I'm not getting Viola pregnant somehow. I'm obviously missing something, but I have no idea what. Any ideas? I've gone as far as to have sex three times a day for more than half the playthrough.
That's really odd... The "Semen Volume" meter should be filling up with every sex scene. When it becomes full a pregnancy should occur. It's shouldn't be too hard to do, I believe I've achieved it before day 14.

I don't really know what could be causing this. I guess something you could try is to follow the "event progressions", where you have sex with a certain individual and unlock their associated events, then rinse and repeat with other NPCs.

Other than than, it could be a bug with the game. Downloading it again and starting a new game could fix that, but that would remove your progress up until now, which is not something anybody wants.

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
That's really odd... The "Semen Volume" meter should be filling up with every sex scene. When it becomes full a pregnancy should occur. It's shouldn't be too hard to do, I believe I've achieved it before day 14.

I don't really know what could be causing this. I guess something you could try is to follow the "event progressions", where you have sex with a certain individual and unlock their associated events, then rinse and repeat with other NPCs.

Other than than, it could be a bug with the game. Downloading it again and starting a new game could fix that, but that would remove your progress up until now, which is not something anybody wants.
I was hoping it was something I was missing, and not my hitting some weird edge case bug.
But I've had every single meter in the status maxed for the whole run (twice), and had sex two to three times a day and still didn't get the pregnancy :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: James Eveleth

Some Rogue AI

Mar 19, 2019
I was hoping it was something I was missing, and not my hitting some weird edge case bug.
But I've had every single meter in the status maxed for the whole run (twice), and had sex two to three times a day and still didn't get the pregnancy :confused:
I've had the same issue. Run through 21 days 4 times all with the bad end since pregnancies never happen regardless of the meters. Tried redownloading and starting over from scratch after the third time through, and still nothing on that fresh file. Shame too, since I dig the rest of the game.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I've had the same issue. Run through 21 days 4 times all with the bad end since pregnancies never happen regardless of the meters. Tried redownloading and starting over from scratch after the third time through, and still nothing on that fresh file. Shame too, since I dig the rest of the game.
Sorry to hear that, fellas. I have no idea how this issue can be fixed... :(

Goodgroudon

Jan 27, 2020
Sorry to hear that, fellas. I have no idea how this issue can be fixed... :(
Can you upload a save right before each of the endings? With the complete save we can see all the recollections, but the recollections for the endings are just credits, so with the pregnancy bug we can't view the endings :/

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Can you upload a save right before each of the endings? With the complete save we can see all the recollections, but the recollections for the endings are just credits, so with the pregnancy bug we can't view the endings :/
Sorry for the late reply, I'd pretty much gone dark from the website.

Here's a for all 4 of the game's endings. Just extract it into the www game folder and you're good to go. The endings follow the numbers of the saves, but just in case I have included a text file with description of which save has which ending.

To get the ending just sleep in your bed.

Reactions: Goodgroudon

Goodgroudon

Jan 27, 2020

Here's a zip containing save files for all 4 of the game's endings. Just extract it into the www game folder and you're good to go. The endings follow the numbers of the saves, but just in case I have included a text file with description of which save has which ending.

Thank you!

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
The game is quite simple. You've got 3 regular endings and 1 bad one. Viewing any one of them unlocks the doll in your inn. When you interact with it, you can see the conditions for all endings, max out your Obscenity stat or unlock all recollection scenes.

The ending conditions are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A simple guide to the endings conditions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I do get Viola pregnant, I've done nothing but sex three times a day but nothing at all checked the status and there's nothing saying she's pregnant at all and all the other stats are maxed out what am I doing wrong here?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
How do I do get Viola pregnant, I've done nothing but sex three times a day but nothing at all checked the status and there's nothing saying she's pregnant at all and all the other stats are maxed out what am I doing wrong here?
This seems to be a bug that has been cropping up for some people, though I have no idea what is causing it... The best I could do to alleviate the issue was to provide a full save for each of the endings. The rest of the content should all be viewable even on bad ends.

Here's a zip containing save files for all 4 of the game's endings. Just extract it into the www game folder and you're good to go. The endings follow the numbers of the saves, but just in case I have included a text file with description of which save has which ending.

Is this up to date cause when I download it, it says 1.06, not 1.10
This is the newest version of the game(1.10). The v0.6 you see when downloading the file is an internal version I use to denote the translation version. That way if there is a newer translation, you will know to update your game.

KyoDival

Sep 16, 2020
It seems like there is a bug that makes viola can not get pregnant so I can only get bad ending. Even all the the status are maxed but she still not get pregnant. 20220615_114630.jpg

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Not only is the main girl unable to get pregnant due to a bug, monica's route is also bugged after her second brothel event which I think is right before she starts her events with milo but idk since the game is not working. Didn't even bother trying the third ending. I should have looked at the forums here before I wasted my time on this smh.

• Sad

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
On Christmas Eve, I'm here with a bit of an update and an official "reveal". The game I'm working on is , by StudioTsunequze, the same developer as Demonic Embryon.

I've translated everything up until one of the endings (the shortest one), as well as went back and rechecked everything up until the end of the prologue and the start of the "proper" game.

What's left:
-translating a whole bunch of sex scenes
-triggering and translating the few random events left
-translating the other two endings
-other miscellaneous translations
-translating and recreating the images - tutorial, UI, recollections, and other elements
-going back and replaying everything a couple of times

I think that out of what's left, the images will take about the same time to do as the rest of the translations. Still, I'm hoping to get everything done during the holidays.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes