James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Some of the pictures need translated. You can use this tool to decrypt rpgmvp files.
SilicaAndPina RPG Maker MV Decryptor

If you can't read Japanese then something like would help with that.
also works.

Text translation
www\img\pictures\
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, dude! Thanks for giving me a tool that allows me to translate Japanese text in images.

And thanks a ton for the translation of the image texts. I'll add it to the game.

EDIT: The status images are translated and uploaded to Google Drive, MEGA and AnonFiles(v0.3). I've reported the thread so that the other file hosting links can also be updated with the newest version of the translation. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Probably a false alarm. Both these file hosts are provided by me and I just repacked the game files I translated and uploaded them. Safe to say, my antivirus detected nothing while I was working on the translation.
Here is a Virus Total Report for anyone who is interested.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
LOL this is one of those times when I feel like I have to ask even though it says it right there.

1 hour of playtime? Really? That's it? I'm actually impressed it has 4 endings with 1 hour of playtime.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
LOL this is one of those times when I feel like I have to ask even though it says it right there.

1 hour of playtime? Really? That's it? I'm actually impressed it has 4 endings with 1 hour of playtime.
I'd say it's a bit more than that. Your first playthrough should take about an hour.

From there on you might want to get all the scenes/endings, so that's another 1-2 hours, for a total gameplay time of 2-3 hours.

Reactions: Dyhart

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018

illiascrux

Dec 30, 2018
Um.. Help stuck at day 5 there are no npc in the village only the gen store dude and the village chief in the inn the npc are not responding

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Um.. Help stuck at day 5 there are no npc in the village only the gen store dude and the village chief in the inn the npc are not responding
Day 5 is the day the free roam begins. At the start Mephi should have offered you a tutorial. After that you should go talk to the Boobs Fetish Guy in the field next to the Village Chief's house and let him grope you a bunch of times until you can do more lewd stuff.

In case you're stuck and don't know how to proceed, there is a button called "Mephi's Tips" in the menu. It usually has some sort of hint towards your next goal.

If all the NPCs are suddenly gone, then that's probably a bug. In that case I can't really help you beyond providing you a save from that point. Tell me if you need one.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

daxterygonebad

May 31, 2017
How to have the first time be with Milo? I saw that there's a Sprite where his name appears in that slot (Status menu)

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
How to have the first time be with Milo? I saw that there's a Sprite where his name appears in that slot (Status menu)
Yeah, not too sure about that. The only way I know of to get on the Milo route I described a few posts up.

You could try only doing nonsexual stuff with the villagers and in the brothel, hoping that this will also trigger the route.

On the other hand, there is also a status for Viola's first time being with Belial, and I don't think that there is a scene with him.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, not too sure about that. The only way I know of to get on the Milo route I described a few posts up.

You could try only doing nonsexual stuff with the villagers and in the brothel, hoping that this will also trigger the route.

On the other hand, there is also a status for Viola's first time being with Belial, and I don't think that there is a scene with him.
Looks like there is code for it in Common Event 229 ▶ Vi Milo production

Cleaned up the Main Menu a bit and translated the BGM Player Options.

Edit: Translated the Title Image too.

Last edited:

daxterygonebad

May 31, 2017

I see, thanks

I see, thank you both

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018

Niiiice! I will include those files in the translation and update the game.

EDIT: And done. Thanks a lot for the work you've put into the translation, you've really improved it!

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
so all the translation patches that were dropping since first page are now integrated in the game rar file? ( need to knows this to check if i have to download additional files)

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes