Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
No? Shes your sister, it shouldn't be weird she has her own thing/doing her own stuff, until you actually have an actual romantic relationship with her. If anything you'd be stealing her if she does ever become a love interest. However your idea of the fact your sibling is having sex at all counts as NTR is just weird, does that mean my own sister has NTR'd me since she got married? Ergo, its only a thing if the relationship itself is a thing, which at this point in the game, its not.
The problem is NTR is often synonemous understood because just writing NTR is shorter and mayby the different between Netorare and Netori is not known or the act itself is for them descisable no matter if doing or getting done.

aruyegakk

May 12, 2018
should the game have the footjob tag when the scene is locked behind a paywall in the current version? i got baited lol

Reactions: ValsThorn

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
should the game have the footjob tag when the scene is locked behind a paywall in the current version? i got baited lol

Hello Aruyegakk, please stay tuned this was a miscalculation from my part. Next version will have at least one footjob scene so keep an eye on the thread.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
So after playing this I must say I like the writing and how you did the character interactions.
I really really hate the slimes. They feel like cheating enemies and not like a real threat.
I am not joking when I say that if the punishment for getting touched by a slime once would teleport you to the last checkpoint (which would need to exist then) then it would be WAY less punishing. If you encounter them in a wide area they are annoying but irrelevant, but if you encounter them in a small room you are dead. That's it no escape, no point just wait till they kill you and then load your last save. I just reset the game immeadiately because it saves a lot of time.

I am also disappointed in the paywall thing since there is SO much locked behind it and there isn't a lot in the game yet. Now I understand why you do it since you want the people who support you to actually get something for their money, but at this early stage if everything is unlocked it would barely count as a demo so I played a third of a demo which isn't great.
All I can tell you is that if the paywall would come up at a later stage of the games development it wouldn't feel as much like a moneygrab.
BUT. This comes from a guy who pirates almost all his games and pays the devs afterwards if the game was enjoyable so depending on your view of things I might be irrellevant to you.

I wish you luck and moreso motivation to get further with this because the beginning is the hardest part by far.
Oh and in case you didn't know, if you had made everything free in my experience from other forums at least, everyone would tell you how great the game is even if it sucks and you would have no idea how to make the game better because noone will critique you out of fear that they don't get free shit anymore so it's always kinda meh...

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
So after playing this I must say I like the writing and how you did the character interactions.
I really really hate the slimes. They feel like cheating enemies and not like a real threat.
I am not joking when I say that if the punishment for getting touched by a slime once would teleport you to the last checkpoint (which would need to exist then) then it would be WAY less punishing. If you encounter them in a wide area they are annoying but irrelevant, but if you encounter them in a small room you are dead. That's it no escape, no point just wait till they kill you and then load your last save. I just reset the game immeadiately because it saves a lot of time.

I am also disappointed in the paywall thing since there is SO much locked behind it and there isn't a lot in the game yet. Now I understand why you do it since you want the people who support you to actually get something for their money, but at this early stage if everything is unlocked it would barely count as a demo so I played a third of a demo which isn't great.
All I can tell you is that if the paywall would come up at a later stage of the games development it wouldn't feel as much like a moneygrab.
BUT. This comes from a guy who pirates almost all his games and pays the devs afterwards if the game was enjoyable so depending on your view of things I might be irrellevant to you.

I wish you luck and moreso motivation to get further with this because the beginning is the hardest part by far.
Oh and in case you didn't know, if you had made everything free in my experience from other forums at least, everyone would tell you how great the game is even if it sucks and you would have no idea how to make the game better because noone will critique you out of fear that they don't get free shit anymore so it's always kinda meh...

Thank you for your feedback, that slime area is high-risk high reward, plus once you figure out the trick you don't die once to them. (You can imagine how many times it took me to tweak it to the point it's annoying but completely easy if you figure it out)

Also for the teleportation it's a good idea, it is something I had in mind but I didn't implement yet because I was very pressured to release this first version as we've been working on it for a long, long time.

It's close to impossible to always satisfy everyone, but I want to try my best and achieve that. Also, as I mentioned in my previous post, it's in my plans to release current Patreon scenes bit by bit as we go on with progressing the game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for your feedback, that slime area is high-risk high reward, plus once you figure out the trick you don't die once to them. (You can imagine how many times it took me to tweak it to the point it's annoying but completely easy if you figure it out)

Also for the teleportation it's a good idea, it is something I had in mind but I didn't implement yet because I was very pressured to release this first version as we've been working on it for a long, long time.

It's close to impossible to always satisfy everyone, but I want to try my best and achieve that. Also, as I mentioned in my previous post, it's in my plans to release current Patreon scenes bit by bit as we go on with progressing the game.
I'm still thinking you should redesign the maze a little bit so that the slimes wouldn't cornered the player into the situation they couldn't avoid or escape. I'm trying like 4 times now and all the time the slimes put me into no where to escape and had no choice but straight up death

Reactions: dokancreations

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
You don't need to satisfy eveyone, but i can assure you that no one likes paywall. Its bad for number of reasons:
1. It just doesn't work. Patron only version will eventually get stolen. If no one steals your paid version it means that no one cares, and that's very bad sign. The more popular you become, the faster your paid version gets leaked.
2. It makes your free version look bad. Lets take for example this demo - as soon as i got to my first paywalled footjob scene, i instantly alt-f4. Because what's the point of grinding boring part further, if you gonna deny me with content again? That's obviously is not a reaction you count on, especially in earlier releases, where you try hardest to expand your fanbase and make people notice you.
3. There are much better ways to reward your devoted patrons. Instead of giving them paywalled content, that other people will just pirate little bit later, you can provide patrons some involvement in development. Make some polls for patrons to vote on what kind of scenes they want to see, what characters to focus on first, etc.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019

I wasn't talking about the maze, though the fact you can't back out to try again instead of having to reload is not that great, I was talking about the room when you mess up one of the riddles of the godess. I think you should make the room smaller so we at least know it's a death room (if it IS a death room which I don't know since I never managed to pull the camera down enough to be sure before dying because the slimes are ridiculous).

I also read your post about future versions but that was not what I played :p

Also archdude is kinda right but I also know that it's not that simple and it always ends in a discussion where the only real answer is "Just have money already so you can release a finished product before asking for more." which isn't a great answer.
I just wish you the best of luck since the game for now looks like you are actually trying your best.

Reactions: dokancreations

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
You don't need to satisfy eveyone, but i can assure you that no one likes paywall. Its bad for number of reasons:
1. It just doesn't work. Patron only version will eventually get stolen. If no one steals your paid version it means that no one cares, and that's very bad sign. The more popular you become, the faster your paid version gets leaked.
2. It makes your free version look bad. Lets take for example this demo - as soon as i got to my first paywalled footjob scene, i instantly alt-f4. Because what's the point of grinding boring part further, if you gonna deny me with content again? That's obviously is not a reaction you count on, especially in earlier releases, where you try hardest to expand your fanbase and make people notice you.
3. There are much better ways to reward your devoted patrons. Instead of giving them paywalled content, that other people will just pirate little bit later, you can provide patrons some involvement in development. Make some polls for patrons to vote on what kind of scenes they want to see, what characters to focus on first, etc.
^NGL, I like the game, but I also instantly Alt+F4 as soon as I hit that, pretty much for that exact reason. Also having a pay wall in a demo is just silly in my opinion, if you're trying to sell me on the scenes and what happens, I can't think of anything more detrimental then not showcasing the scenes. Also as a prospective patreon (I still want to see where you are going to go a little more in development) it also kinda gives me the vibe that less about the game, you're more into the money (I'm not saying thats the case, but I've had a few experiences where it went that way, so I'm a little jaded). It brings a concern that happened to me before, where a game looked promising, but the dev actually totally changed the direction and brought the game out of "their vision" to accommodate their higher patreons, and ultimately they ghosted/drop the project.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I add myself to the others. Your paywall led me to see your patreonpage and despite it is really cheap and no problem for me to support I did not do it, because I do not felt like supporting paywall. I understand and accept if creators here release it and say, the public version will get released at like one or two weaks later but I do not like paywall.
For example I support ARCGames and Threshold here, because both do really good stuff with no (Threshold) or only 5 days delay and I supported Ryen Saotome until Patreon striked his page, because I wanted to got a character completed that whas fell down by another patreon despite backing never really got me any advantage.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I can't even start the game:

Capture.JPG

Usually I solve this well-known issue by modifying the package.json file but there is nothing apart from the .exe in the folder.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
dokancreations Still the same problem. If it can help, here is how I usually fix this issue:

Inside the game folder, open the file "package.json" with notepad and add this line:
"chromium-args": "--ignore-gpu-blacklist",

Should now looks like this:

{
"name": "",
"main": "www/index.html",
"js-flags": "--expose-gc",
"window": {
"title": "",
"toolbar": false,
"width": 816,
"height": 624,
"icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
}
}

Reactions: girdeyordo

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
dokancreations Still the same problem. If it can help, here is how I usually fix this issue:

Inside the game folder, open the file "package.json" with notepad and add this line:

Should now looks like this:

{
"name": "",
"main": "www/index.html",
"js-flags": "--expose-gc",
"window": {
"title": "",
"toolbar": false,
"width": 816,
"height": 624,
"icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
}
}
EnigmaVBUnpacker (RPG Maker exe unpacking)
https://f95zone.to/threads/enigmavbunpacker-rpg-maker-exe-unpacking.5924/

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes