Sanguris

Mar 17, 2019
Hi,

I run into a bug.

I'm currently playing the true route, finished the Kilos path and now when I finish the Shuka path, the following conversation (right after the battle against Magahime) has an infinite loop.

Can someone confirm this?

Savegame (for finished battle against Megahime) attached.

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Hi,

I run into a bug.

I'm currently playing the true route, finished the Kilos path and now when I finish the Shuka path, the following conversation (right after the battle against Magahime) has an infinite loop.

Can someone confirm this?

Savegame (for finished battle against Megahime) attached.
Should be fixed.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
For who want to have an easy life/cheat/get cg's(i think there was a code to free gallery or something, been a long time since i played).

Attaching SpoilerAL 6.2 or 6.3(forgot) with patch from necocan forums(gentleman update).
Code:
Process is to run it as administrator
Search through creators and lists ti'll find Demonion game
Click on it and attach on process to run.
Similar to cheat engine without that many functions, u can trigger scripts/change values considering the stuff avaliable on list. It also depends if the game is on the right version though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Games with a (English) on the list tittle were games i've opened the cheat list on a notepad long ago and translated just the codes description so i didn't mess up(google translate) and at least get a general idea on what each code did on the games.
For Demonion 2 the list would be like this... if it recognize values while the game is running, then it's working for u.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, SpoilerAL is an old program that attachs itself to others and it does uses something similar to a pattern used by trojans. As it's an old memory searcher(but i've used through the entire time and even cheated on kamidori/rance series with it) i don't see issues, up to u guys if u want to use or not(All i have to say is that different than Cheat Engine, this program is very invasive to app memory, what goes against the law nowadays i believe, as people prefer using Cheat Engine now than this old non-upgraded win XP program lols).
It seems page blocks as it recognizes a program from old 2000's as "dangerous" lol, just cause it attachs heavily and reads/change memory on real time(what could be dangerous because it does use a trojan or something to acess the memory, a program long before cheat engine was a thing, and even cheat engine can do a blue screen on computer if people trigger a certain function without proper method in their setup)
Guess i'll just add a dropbox link:
No idea why you deleted the old link: The Dropbox one doesn't work for me!
Edit: If you want, you can just upload the SSG folder alone, no need for the entire program! We can download it ourselves!
Edit 2: Also, can you remove the winmml.dll file? I've tried SpoilerAL after deleting it and it worked like a charm! That file is unneccesary and causes nothing but problems!

Last edited:

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
Anyone know a general way of capturing heroines? The only time I've been able to capture them is by letting them walk into the throne room before killing them but I feel like there must be a better way since even doing that doesn't always work.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Anyone know a general way of capturing heroines? The only time I've been able to capture them is by letting them walk into the throne room before killing them but I feel like there must be a better way since even doing that doesn't always work.
The Pit Traps my friend: Lay TONS of Pit Traps next to the room where they spawn (You can save scum to know where they spawn)
Warning: Some heroines cannot be captured unless you play New Game+ or due to certain conditions that need to be met.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Hi i have the same bug as Sanguris except that i am on Shuka Route not true. The after fight scene is looping. Patch is already installed.
I confirm this: Patch 1.5 applied, the Shuka full conquest scene loops indefinitely! Can't finish the game because of this.
Here is my save and please fix DuniX thanks.
Applied it so many times now: I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what if something is wrong! I'll just wait...
This is the line where the loop happens.

Temporary solution to the problem: I've replaced the .txt file in the moacode with its original equivalent (So you have to play that scene in Japanese) in order to bypass that scene. Apparently, there are some text lines that do not trigger a scene in Shuka's after capture! I've also uploaded the problem txt file in order for you to fix it.

Apparently, the scene after it also causes problems...
Also, does the game end after conquering Shuka?! Cause it booted me to the main menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
- Once u finished one of the queens/princess in a fight, u will get the item that i mentioned to open another direction. The order exactly in this game doesn't matter as if u do everything, u will always reach the true ending, as the game will end when u beat one of the 2 queens, then it'll return to when it branched, no dangerous/issues or even need to fear not getting the real ending/true ending. Whatever u do, it'll always end in the true ending once u fight each of the queens once, then both together on the 3rd reroll back or something(to when story branch between choices of the queens). Also on the 3rd after u killing each of them once, the game will release the choice to keep them alive and use them as units(the route to true ending is basically they join u and all survive, only possible to do once u already finished their battle and killed them/got revenge once).
Have Fun.
So let me get this straight:
You finish BOTH Shuka Route and Kiros Route in NORMAL Ending then you start TRUE ending?! I hope I understood this correctly cause I finished Shuka's route but I don't know what to do.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote