Mar 25, 2020
Lets be honest the basic translation we have is pretty hilarious between the broken english and everyone referring to themselves in the wrong pronoun's, I just glad we have something that actually works and is still understandable.

If I had the time I would want to fix the translation but seeing as we are currently getting bugs its best to wait.

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
You shouldn't do that, you just need any moacode.mwb to act as a dummy.
The moacode folder itself is what I keep up to date.
I keep moacode.mwb in the patch folder just as a placeholder where you should place your new one.

I will probably make things more straightforward in the next patch once more bugs gets fixed.
True, I was probably still in autopilot from testing how everything worked when I included that.

rojobahr

Jan 27, 2020
Nope! Part of the fun of minefield defusal is people blowing up.
The script files are provided for you precisely because you can step on one at any time.
Think of it as community bug hunting and fixing.
In that case, I'll probably wait to start any edits until your updates to the MTL start to slow down so I have a (relatively) bug-free baseline, if that would be better.

Last edited:

Dequinoz

Aug 18, 2018
Extract AVGX_V2
patch03 folder goes into GxpPacker
moacode folders into MwbExtractor
The only things you should note is you need to duplicate the moacode.mwb from the patch03 and place in MwbExtractor.
After that after editing the translation files in the moacode folder you just drag that folder to MwbExtractor.exe(needs moacode.mwb to be present otherwise you get error) and it will update it.
After that you replace moacode.mwb in the patch03 and do the same with GxpPacker.exe, it already has the right structure.

What you should note is you can get bugs if you exceed the line numbers of the original in "some" scripts.
But you shouldn't worry too much as if it was the case for every script the game would have been completely fucked.

At the ending there is probably more script triggers around.

I am not sure about the heroine capture, it could just be you need to be further into the story to properly capture. I haven't managed to get the mage to join after I let go once, do you know how that plays out? since I am wondering if my tinkering caused another bug.

Usually scripts start just fine, it's when they end bugs appear, and scripts that are chained with previous script. Can you give a previous save where a previous story scene played? I could look into that.

Edit: Updated the MTL for now.
Mage assaults once more but there are always intro cutscenes which play the first time you defend. On the second capture she is imprisoned and later joins I think.

Dont have a save from before that but if it helps the last scene I had was Tillia_11.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
In that case, I'll probably wait to start any edits until your updates to the MTL start to slow down so I have a (relatively) bug-free baseline, if that would be better.
It's not really the translation that is the problem, it's the line numbers which can change as you edit things.

Mage assaults once more but there are always intro cutscenes which play the first time you defend. On the second capture she is imprisoned and later joins I think.

Dont have a save from before that but if it helps the last scene I had was Tillia_11.
Haven't played much yet so I am not sure if there is an issue with the heroine capture or not.
I did some testing with all japanese text for Sapphire I believe she is called and that didn't do anything.
I think you just need to do a thing as part of the game.
I will probably try monitoring the text with Textractor or something to see what the capture message says.

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
Yeah i put those files there and overwrite files what were there
Ya...I tried that and it didn't work. What you have to do is delete the other files in there first (or move to another folder for backup), then move the full save file over. Then it will work!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Small favor for whoever can do this: Can someone make a Cheated Save out of this? I just want tons of resources! I'll figure out the rest by myself! Just the resources is fine! Thanks in advance! Also, it's to avoid people downloading Cheat Engine or SpoilerAL for those who are afraid of it... like me! Thanks a lot in advance you'd be a lifesaver!

rojobahr

Jan 27, 2020
Ok, here is my edit of the MTL of the very first scene from a new game. After unzipping, simply drop the attached file in the game's folder and overwrite.

Let me know what you think. If it still seems awkward, just remember that there are quirks to work around.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DuniX

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Ok, here is my edit of the MTL of the very first scene from a new game. After unzipping, simply drop the attached file in the game's folder and overwrite.

Let me know what you think. If it still seems awkward, just remember that there are quirks to work around.
Can you provide the moacode also? I would have an easier time integrating that with the bugfix version until it is stable.

rojobahr

Jan 27, 2020
Can you provide the moacode also? I would have an easier time integrating that with the bugfix version until it is stable.
I'm not sure if you want the folder or the .mwb file, so here's both.
I will gradually work on this, but my other commitments, like college, will come first.

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah but I want to know if some of the content is optional, like sharing of girls?
I have played plenty of astronaut games with M&M as artist, and mostly those scenes where the heroines are raped by others/monsters are avoidable. Most of the time the heroines have 1 or 2 optional game over scenes. Maybe someone who played this title can give a clear answer?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I have played plenty of astronaut games with M&M as artist, and mostly those scenes where the heroines are raped by others/monsters are avoidable. Most of the time the heroines have 1 or 2 optional game over scenes. Maybe someone who played this title can give a clear answer?
Well if you ever play this one or the prequel let me know.

PebbIes1

May 6, 2022
Hi when I launch it, it's showing a black screen then it closes by itself. Can anyone help me out with this?

hahabersaudara

May 25, 2020
I've completed the kiros route, I'm currently trying to try out the shuka route. with or without inheriting item level etc from the first route, but this time the game shows no sign of any invasion in chapter two with or without skipping the first chapter.
demo 2.png

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote