Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Just a suggestion. Maybe put a heart on the girls face images if they have a personal event pending. It's kind of a pain to click on each girl one at a time and then check if she's got an 'After doing important stuff.' In her hint. That gets really old after a while.

TheMaster

Jun 12, 2017
Played this game again after 2 years of waiting, i think i played version 0.1 or 0.2, and i must say this game is great, hope Hatsumi and Satsu are added to the harem aswell, really liked that scene where Satsu protected the MC, and Hatsumi is cute.

Reactions: Wafe

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
I like the game, graphically nice, the story too but, a big but.
Not all romances are equal, we no longer have the impression of gaining affection points to reach the ultimate reward, the intimate relationship. After that I don't feel like the interactions with the characters really change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't feel like I have a choice (maybe it's voluntary), the story is one-way, our destiny is imposed on us. He is supposed to be powerful, charismatic, he seems fleeting in his own life.
I understand the fact that it's a harem game but i makes me feel that relations are empty.

Audioholic

Mar 6, 2018
I'm a bit stuck, game is telling me to "catch up with everyones affairs" to progress, but its not clear what that means. I tried finding all the different chats, but im still stuck.

Vashaldias

Jun 30, 2022
I've tried to put together a PDF walkthrough/guide for this game. (Is one needed? Maybe not, because there are in-game tips about what to do next. This just goes into more detail about the consequences of choices, whether there are different ways things can unfold, whether there's stuff you can miss, etc.). Possibly contains errors/omissions. No guarantees about updates, sorry.

1st edition, for game version 0.7.51.

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019
I've tried to put together a PDF walkthrough/guide for this game. (Is one needed? Maybe not, because there are in-game tips about what to do next. This just goes into more detail about the consequences of choices, whether there are different ways things can unfold, whether there's stuff you can miss, etc.). Possibly contains errors/omissions. No guarantees about updates, sorry.

this is rather good!

Reactions: Vashaldias
Oct 5, 2022

This is some great work,thank you for that,so detailed and yet simple to follow.Really good work,hope you will do updates too

Reactions: Vashaldias

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Not quite, although that one also goes hard, thanks. Found it
Ah, yeah, that's the other one that plays for her. I'm not sure if that song is royalty free or not; also don't see it listed. Author might be behind on their free music attributions. It's a good song though.

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
So, I've read the walkthrough posted above and there is one little thing I don't quiet get, because of the way it is written: is there thee scens with Pavi in total or is it three scens AND a s*x scene? Can someone clear that out for me? I just don't wanna miss out anything.

Vashaldias

Jun 30, 2022
So, I've read the walkthrough posted above and there is one little thing I don't quiet get, because of the way it is written: is there thee scens with Pavi in total or is it three scens AND a s*x scene? Can someone clear that out for me? I just don't wanna miss out anything.
It's three scenes AND a sex scene (i.e. all the little scenes you get after giving her beer are different/extra to the three normal ones). I'll change the wording of the walkthrough a bit when it's next updated to clarify that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KatoKaine
Jan 16, 2019
similar games like this? long ,fantasy ,demons ,no horny stuff every second etc. i like to reading and almost done with every visual novel in this site xD of course im sure i missed some great VNs . this for example .i found it by recommendation

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
similar games like this? long ,fantasy ,demons ,no horny stuff every second etc. i like to reading and almost done with every visual novel in this site xD of course im sure i missed some great VNs . this for example .i found it by recommendation
I enjoyed the storyline for "from the eclipse" so much that I started my second playthrough like 2 days after my first. I don't know what tags you dislike but I'd say at least check it out to see if you'd like it.

Jan 16, 2019
I enjoyed the storyline for "from the eclipse" so much that I started my second playthrough like 2 days after my first. I don't know what tags you dislike but I'd say at least check it out to see if you'd like it.
it looks fine but slave and prostation is too much for me . i generally avoid those tags. though i sometimes play those type games. im not entirely against it . Thanks for rec .i probably will play later. but now im looking for different games.

Last edited:

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
it looks fine but slave and prostation is too much for me . i generally avoid those tags. though i sometimes play those type games. im not entirely against it . Thanks for rec .i probably will play later. but now im looking for different games.
Fair enough but I should tell you that you don't prostitute any of your girls.

Jan 16, 2019
Fair enough but I should tell you that you don't prostitute any of your girls.
i'll try. its just seeing slave prostitue etc makes me weird. it gives me disgust .its just natural reaction also. like gay tag .but dont mind femboy lmao .cant force myself to like those stuff. also slave is kind of fine if we can be kind to them . im ok with most of tags if we can choose things .

Reactions: KatoKaine
4.60 star(s) 38 Votes