Gizmo777

Oct 6, 2021
If you haven't already, I suggest chatting with Lilac about Mastema, as there's some useful information there in regards to this updtae's events:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am left with a question about this update, however:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I really did not expect Astrid to be the one to jump on Adam trying to save him at risk of her own life. I don't think she is dead as they are a big family and most likely have a good healer and if she got poisoned by Adam the Witch most likely can remove that. She is definitely hurt bad and wonder how long she will be out of commission and MC learns that she was the one that helped save him and nearly being killed for it.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Thank you. Bit strange since that that would usually mean we aren't supposed to know who it is before unlocking.

Tabatha was unlocked before, then she became locked again after a certain part of the story.

Yes, since Astrid is currently MIA (or however you want to word it), she is also shadowed out.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Woops. I misunderstood the original post; I think it is just supposed to signify that are unavailable at the moment. There may be a better way of showing, but I guess that is what the dev went with.

Strang. I just figured Astrid would be greyed out, but I guess not. May be a bug/oversight like Wafe said.

Reactions: Bob Jared

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So Dev Left us with a small Pack.... Where did we go? Underground? And why is Jale by the So called General? I want to call Butt plug Slut she did not care about any only her self... so this is my mind so far...

Audioholic

Mar 6, 2018
Does this game still have continuity issues?

Had my eye on it for a while, but i'll leave it for now if it's not fixed.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

What do you mean by continuity issue? I didn't really think there is a continuity issue you never see the entire picture just like a detective never sees it and has to put the pieces together. When you only know a little of what is going on from each side it will be discontinuous try to have a conversation with someone that you can't hear clearly your conversation will make no sense. When you only see small bits and pieces the story is not going to be like reading a novel where you see and hear from all sides.

Reactions: Audioholic

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This is probably a bug, and I think Mira should also be greyed out
No I don't think it's a bug right now the MC believes she escaped he has no reason to believe that she is missing right now. Tabitha is grayed out as he not saying why has her in hiding so even he does not know where she is hiding but that he will not be visiting her as that would risk her safety.

So I think of it as MC perspective.. Astrid, is still around but to all intent and purpose he has Astrid out of the picture and she will remain out of the picture for now.

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019

If you’re talking about scene order issues, I’m pretty sure the internal game logic has been improved to prevent that from occurring

Reactions: Audioholic

Audioholic

Mar 6, 2018
What do you mean by continuity issue? I didn't really think there is a continuity issue you never see the entire picture just like a detective never sees it and has to put the pieces together. When you only know a little of what is going on from each side it will be discontinuous try to have a conversation with someone that you can't hear clearly your conversation will make no sense. When you only see small bits and pieces the story is not going to be like reading a novel where you see and hear from all sides.
Ahh sorry, might have worded it wrong, i saw mentioned in some reviews and posts that people were having problems with being able to skip certain scenes and spoil themselves by seeing them in an unintended order.

Post above me is confirming it was fixed, thanks for that, i'll give the game a shot.

Reactions: Wafe

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Game is decent but damn the pacing sucks. Some of the story arcs take forever to end and it often feel like Mc is useless and loser. What the point of having god like powers? When all he do is hide behind his allies. Becoming really annoying now, when will we reach or start war? It already chapter 3 and honestly I don't want a lousy end. That what happens when you keep stretching a plot line.

Audioholic

Mar 6, 2018
I started playing through the game and im enjoying it so far, i made it up to the first day at the hearth where you meet Finley.

The war and situation with this 'Mastema' place is very confusing though. Hearth exists to train soldiers for an ongoing war... What war? i thought that was over when Bazrel was killed and the demons surrendered? And why are there demons training at the Hearth to apparently fight against the place they came from?

Maybe i just havent read enough, but so far the setting within the games world is extremely vague and hard to grasp.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I started playing through the game and im enjoying it so far, i made it up to the first day at the hearth where you meet Finley.

The war and situation with this 'Mastema' place is very confusing though. Hearth exists to train soldiers for an ongoing war... What war? i thought that was over when Bazrel was killed and the demons surrendered? And why are there demons training at the Hearth to apparently fight against the place they came from?

Maybe i just havent read enough, but so far the setting within the games world is extremely vague and hard to grasp.
Iirc, the ongoing war is not with Mastema. It's been a while since I played that part of the story, but from what I recall, the kingdom is in ongoing conflict or tenuous truces with most, if not all, of its neighbors because the lands that the kingdom rests on are both religiously important and far more abundant in natural resources than the surrounding areas

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Good new update for the main story.
But with this update i felt something surely lacking of it, probably the lack of interactions with many characters.
After the scary dream of the last update i thought mc will try to ask Undyne or Kalista info of it, but nothing happened.
Feel weird Nyla didn't run to see mc after the guy tried to kill him, same don't see tabitha worried after the fight, at least they know what happened i think.
With all the interections with Pavi is weird don't see her in the character profile too, she's adorable.
Really liked see Hatsumi again, probably my favorite, i want see her in the characrcter profile too, need a relationship with her :LOL:
I still hate Gwendolyn, she's too arrogant, can't stand her :mad:
If Astrid (and not Simone) really used Pavi with meat shield, she really need a slap.
And white talons guys need a lesson too :devilish:
But really, i liked the update of the main stories, but the lack of interactions with almost all the main characters was a bit sad this time :cry:
Thanks again for this awesome game (y)

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes