Tenpouin

Sep 6, 2020

Another Status Update (0.7.5)
Hey guys, hope you've all been well. I'm still kicking and I want to thank you all for the support and patience throughout another rough development cycle.
Some news has been long overdue, as the next version of the game has been taking even longer than expected. I've been working on it daily since the last status update and I'm always thinking it shouldn't be much longer now. But the closer to a release we get, the slower I seem to work.
It's been an endurance match this time. I hate making excuses, but my hands have been slowing me down more than I expected while working on scenes, so I've been taking more time to rest. I've also been stepping on my own toes more often in my code as time goes on, so I've been taking a lot of extra steps to avoid making more mistakes with future updates.
Beyond that, I have made some late revisions to the script that warranted some additional scenes accompanying them. I hope you guys find it worthwhile in the end, because I'm always worried about putting effort in the wrong places.
That's all for now. Thanks again for being so patient! I'll be shooting to push the update out next week now, wish me luck.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
MC really needs a power up, at least enough to defend himself
He can't use the power it's what started the hunt his energy signature was so damn strong. Second he is working at raising a rebellion as nobody can take over an entire regime by themselves.

netho

Jun 27, 2019
Is there any chance that the dev are willing to give/share their character card? Especially Lilac or Finley because I really like them. Though, I understand if dev have no plan on releasing it.

Reactions: Secretuser69

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonsOfTheHearth-0.7.51
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tenpouin

Sep 6, 2020
Is it just me or was that update really short?
Well he was adding other stuff you might've missed. But I don't blame you if you didn't look at the itch.io patch list. Thats eight redone sex scenes but you'll need to check them out before the end of the update like konvel says. So for anyone who missed the here is a save at the start of it. But yeah he was having issues getting the update out
7.5 release.PNG

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 38 Votes