Konvel

Jobber
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
Can Somebody help me, just checked the new Azmod function and now Im very confused by the last thing on the list which is "Spared Vinny: False" I just barely remember him, But I don't remember killing him (and I am almost sure that I watched all the events of the game).
in which event he get killed?
if i change it to true what will happen?
That's the default state of the variable, there's no need to worry about it if you're allied with Astrid.

Reactions: Milad

Milad

May 13, 2017
That's the default state of the variable, there's no need to worry about it if you're allied with Astrid.
Thanks for the answer. I allied with Astrid(in the dinner with her there was a choice about soldiers and i didn't kill them)
I'm curious dose Simurg gonna be romanceable?
by the way really love the game keep up the good work!

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
among so very many other questions i found in posts, *I'm So Confused* i have this simple one. in the stream of updates , Where does Chapter 2 come in.?? i would like to know how much content i have to go and/or how much i've missed.:unsure: i mean ZERO Fuycks (..uh, that's NO SEXy time) given in game, but a Shit ton of story bouncing around. i feel like i'm just treading water. it's like i'm watching a poor mans anime series.
it's not like Not being entertained, but i want to feel like i am making headway, not just spinning my wheels in a round about. where ever my story path may be going...
*great, post a comment about lack of sex, then go back to game and get laid.* :censored: :rolleyes:. had to be a flook. Maybe i should just start over o_O . whats 30+ hrs, 14 pages of saves. fuck fuck fuck

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2018
This VN is pretty decent. I skimmed through it to see the naughty bits, and I gotta say I'm impressed. There is a lot of story, humour and care involved. I'll put it in my backlog and return later to give it proper attention and fully read through it.

One annoying thing I found is that the girls are basically always somewhere in the world if you rummage through the buildings, even though they aren't shown as an icon on the map.

Also the way that Varsha's bra somehow magically decreases the size of her boobs two sizes. Crazy stuff.

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
It's really a while i didn't play this VN but still my favorite here.
I looked to the choice on Azmod and I'm reflecting on my personal choices:
1) I liked i didn't choose to allies with Astrid, is more fun for me, nor i want give her the first choice to any arguments nor to control me :LOL:
2) I like Hatsumi character and i'm still sad she's not a main character of the group for now :cry:
3) I avoided the "dream fun" with the fountain girl (too scared of her) :eek:
4) Why Undyne isn't a main character? I'm more and more sad again :cry::cry:
5) This is more a question for Konvel: is dangerous to choose the flag of Faustine's trap? Cause i don't really want skip this event but feel like is a dangerous choice, is a drastic flag for later events or just give you more scenes to see without any serious change? :unsure:
6) Thinking Tabitha and Kalista backgroung stories are really the best ones of the girls for now.
7) After Undyne and Hatsumi, i think Izya and Violeta are the best side charactes for now. Hoping for more side characters to become main here, cause for now 4 are from Syrnia, 2 from Chevalier, 2 of the Detective club (Chelsea+Mira) and just Lilac and Kalista are not of the same group, need more girls of different groups :devilish:
8) For the girls i really hate in the VN the top choice is surely Gwendolyn, man i really dislike her, i hated Simone at the beginning but Gwendolyn really is worse than her now :mad:
Really liked the last update and waiting for more now, thanks for the update

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
It's really a while i didn't play this VN but still my favorite here.
I looked to the choice on Azmod and I'm reflecting on my personal choices:
1) I liked i didn't choose to allies with Astrid, is more fun for me, nor i want give her the first choice to any arguments nor to control me :LOL:
2) I like Hatsumi character and i'm still sad she's not a main character of the group for now :cry:
3) I avoided the "dream fun" with the fountain girl (too scared of her) :eek:
4) Why Undyne isn't a main character? I'm more and more sad again :cry::cry:
5) This is more a question for Konvel: is dangerous to choose the flag of Faustine's trap? Cause i don't really want skip this event but feel like is a dangerous choice, is a drastic flag for later events or just give you more scenes to see without any serious change? :unsure:
6) Thinking Tabitha and Kalista backgroung stories are really the best ones of the girls for now.
7) After Undyne and Hatsumi, i think Izya and Violeta are the best side charactes for now. Hoping for more side characters to become main here, cause for now 4 are from Syrnia, 2 from Chevalier, 2 of the Detective club (Chelsea+Mira) and just Lilac and Kalista are not of the same group, need more girls of different groups :devilish:
8) For the girls i really hate in the VN the top choice is surely Gwendolyn, man i really dislike her, i hated Simone at the beginning but Gwendolyn really is worse than her now :mad:
Really liked the last update and waiting for more now, thanks for the update
How can Astrid not be one of the hated characters? She and she alone have made me put of the game until now due to how irritated she made me.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Astrid's one of the most fun characters. She's obviously dangerous on several levels but, I still think she's one of the most interesting to interact with.

If we're talking about best from the point of view of the MC wouldn't that be The Ilvog sisters? Even if you only could choose one, the two of them on your side affords some serious benefits and guaranteed loyalty. Them opting to...cooperate in the relationship is just icing on the cake. Really good icing.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK played 0.7 and here is my theory on the World History. Let's go by what we know so far.

1. It is most likely the Goddess that is trapped in the fountain.
2. The world map makes it look the center was most likely suppose to be a neutral area by design
3. The center is not a neutral area but in fact a ruling area because all magic is locked there like a force field

So my suspicions.

1. At one time the center was neutral but they were afraid being surrounded so somehow they trapped the Goddess
2. Trapping the Goddess at the fountain in effect trapped the power for the center land
3. The Goddess is the ONLY ONE trapped as she was able to send MC back but not herself.
4. Not being able to leave herself that indicates that she was trapped by another power.
5. History was changed to hide this fact of course

That leaves the question though is maybe the religious followers kept the truth of the Goddess being trapped and been trying to find a way to free her. This would explain the creation of the variant of Mistle that has probably been researched for a many centuries and now being spread to find those who can enter the trapped fountain to contact the Goddess.

Just a theory by the story so far what are your thoughts or ideas?

Reactions: Wafe

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You forgot the second entity. The one he mentions to Bazrel, that stole something from the MC in this update...
Yeah I just found that event I was trying to find the hidden events and found that one. So there is another entity that maybe responsible for trapping the Goddess and he said it felt like ice was removed from his blood, which he may have gotten from the fountain when he was trapped there. Now the question is was the ice beneficial to him or was it malignant and removed from him as we have no idea what that entity was since he could not understand it's speech.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Yeah I just found that event I was trying to find the hidden events and found that one. So there is another entity that maybe responsible for trapping the Goddess and he said it felt like ice was removed from his blood, which he may have gotten from the fountain when he was trapped there. Now the question is was the ice beneficial to him or was it malignant and removed from him as we have no idea what that entity was since he could not understand it's speech.
It could be the servant of someone and removed something he needs, but why would it? While my feeling are that it might be a malignant being, I doubt that to be the case. Why would such a powerful being remove something from him instead of just killing or mind controlling him? I could be wrong, but the mysterious way they introduced her made me feel like she will end up, if not on our side, not helping any of our opponents. We already have so many mysterious people against us, it would feel odd if the developer just made another one. We already have the Grandmaster and Simurgh (new competitor for the most unlikable character in the game?) who are doing our enemies bidding. It makes little sense story wise for us to gain a new mysterious enemy with op powers who we don't know anything about. She might be connected to the creature we believe to be the goddess as she has very formidable powers, speak in another very cryptic language and might have something to do with the mistle, or maybe she belongs to any other neutral party not introduced yet, perhaps a very strong Asmodian considering the seemingly hypnotic power it possesses. The MC describes what happened as her removing ice from his blood. To have ice in your blood or veins usually means being cold blooded or very calm in stressful situations. This might mean that any calmness or willingness to do more extreme things, possibly due to Bazrel's influence have been removed. This however, does seem like a stretch. But what else could it possibly mean? Another figure of speech related to ice and blood is saying your blood runs cold. This can mean two things: That you are cold blooded, being able to kill or commit acts others might find hard to do due to their emotions. The other meaning is that a person in very afraid. The MC describes seeing the being as having an instinctual, primordial fear tearing apart any logic or rationality (not exactly verbatim, but close enough). The connection between the creature invoking fear and ice disappearing from the blood can possibly have a connection. I cannot come up with any theory about what fear would be pulled out of the MC, but it's worth having in mind. Or perhaps she stole something else, and figures of speech has nothing to do with it. This would be disappointing as I believe that leaving clues like that makes the mystery more enjoyable. Leaving leads for the players to stay invested and come up with their own theories is much better than leaving them without any information which just makes them irritated.

I thought about what powers that could have been removed if that was the case, but I could not figure anything out. If something strong like magic disappeared it would make no sense for Bazrel not to feel it. I figured that maybe his vim disappeared, but that was proven false quite quickly. He has neither lost or gained any other memories, and Fenriz disappeared without her stealing his essence. Perhaps it was the MC's own magic, but that feels like a pointless development as we still rely on Bazrel's every time we face someone strong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wafe

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It could be the servant of someone and removed something he needs, but why would it? While my feeling are that it might be a malignant being, I doubt that to be the case. Why would such a powerful being remove something from him instead of just killing or mind controlling him? I could be wrong, but the mysterious way they introduced her made me feel like she will end up, if not on our side, not helping any of our opponents. We already have so many mysterious people against us, it would feel odd if the developer just made another one. We already have the Grandmaster and Simurgh (new competitor for the most unlikable character in the game?) who are doing our enemies bidding. It makes little sense story wise for us to gain a new mysterious enemy with op powers who we don't know anything about. She might be connected to the creature we believe to be the goddess as she has very formidable powers, speak in another very cryptic language and might have something to do with the mistle, or maybe she belongs to any other neutral party not introduced yet, perhaps a very strong Asmodian considering the seemingly hypnotic power it possesses. The MC describes what happened as her removing ice from his blood. To have ice in your blood or veins usually means being cold blooded or very calm in stressful situations. This might mean that any calmness or willingness to do more extreme things, possibly due to Bazrel's influence have been removed. This however, does seem like a stretch. But what else could it possibly mean? Another figure of speech related to ice and blood is saying your blood runs cold. This can mean two things: That you are cold blooded, being able to kill or commit acts others might find hard to do due to their emotions. The other meaning is that a person in very afraid. The MC describes seeing the being as having an instinctual, primordial fear tearing apart any logic or rationality (not exactly verbatim, but close enough). The connection between the creature invoking fear and ice disappearing from the blood can possibly have a connection. I cannot come up with any theory about what fear would be pulled out of the MC, but it's worth having in mind. Or perhaps she stole something else, and figures of speech has nothing to do with it. This would be disappointing as I believe that leaving clues like that makes the mystery more enjoyable. Leaving leads for the players to stay invested and come up with their own theories is much better than leaving them without any information which just makes them irritated.

I thought about what powers that could have been removed if that was the case, but I could not figure anything out. If something strong like magic disappeared it would make no sense for Bazrel not to feel it. I figured that maybe his vim disappeared, but that was proven false quite quickly. He has neither lost or gained any other memories, and Fenriz disappeared without her stealing his essence. Perhaps it was the MC's own magic, but that feels like a pointless development as we still rely on Bazrel's every time we face someone strong.
Yeah why I said it maybe something malignant when he did get trapped in the ice.. a remnant of that which the Goddess could not remove possibly as we know she has no or little power over the ice or whoever trapped her there would not have been able to do so.

Last edited:

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Yeah why I said it maybe something malignant when he did get trapped in the ice.. a remnant of that which the Goddess could not remove possibly as we know she has no or little power over the ice or whoever trapped her there would not have been able to do so.
Though it does feel weird that she would remove something that we were never told of. It also feels weird that neither the MC or Bazrel would notice this ice when he got it. I doubt whatever Ice he got was good for him as nothing extraordinary happened after leaving the fountain. Maybe it means he can visit again, maybe it means something else. I just have a hard time seeing the developer add a new scene to remove a buff/debuff we did not even know we had.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Though it does feel weird that she would remove something that we were never told of. It also feels weird that neither the MC or Bazrel would notice this ice when he got it. I doubt whatever Ice he got was good for him as nothing extraordinary happened after leaving the fountain. Maybe it means he can visit again, maybe it means something else. I just have a hard time seeing the developer add a new scene to remove a buff/debuff we did not even know we had.
Well MC did not even realize it until it was being removed from him. So he was not aware of it. We know the ice nearly killed him if it was not for the Goddess releasing him from the ice he would of remained trapped. That would indicate the ice is not a good thing but as it happened while he was freezing and he survived he would not even realize part of it was still left in him if so.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Well MC did not even realize it until it was being removed from him. So he was not aware of it. We know the ice nearly killed him if it was not for the Goddess releasing him from the ice he would of remained trapped. That would indicate the ice is not a good thing but as it happened while he was freezing and he survived he would not even realize part of it was still left in him if so.
Wait, was ice mentioned before? It's been too long since the last update. If it has then that would be the answer, I simply can not remember that.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have no idea why you lot think that it was ice that was taken from him, to me that scene read like he felt like his body was filling with ice as the monster sucked his soul out, and that is what was missing when he woke up. I suspect that part of his soul/one of his souls (he has many remember) was drained. If it was one discrete soul, then he's probably not getting that back, if it was part of his soul then we can only hope that it will heal.

Reactions: Greily

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I have no idea why you lot think that it was ice that was taken from him, to me that scene read like he felt like his body was filling with ice as the monster sucked his soul out, and that is what was missing when he woke up. I suspect that part of his soul/one of his souls (he has many remember) was drained. If it was one discrete soul, then he's probably not getting that back, if it was part of his soul then we can only hope that it will heal.
"I was never aware of the icy blood that flowed in me until I was being deprived of it."

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes