Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Does this game continue to have *potential* continuity errors the whole time? I am on "chapter 2" (recently saw the title card for it) but so far I have been able to find 5 or so examples of things being referenced that have yet to occur (both before and after I used the in game guide)

Before following the guide I was somehow able to skip over the fight against the super solider guy and so being asked if I killed him (and thus Baz being visible to MC/Astrid knowing about you) make no sense, even following the guide I have encountered times when I have to go to each character and rollback if they start an event because I have no idea how to pass time without potentially being spoiled, or really ruining the flow of what is clearly a deeper and well thought out story than most (even extra events can spoil you like Undyne being able to see baz despite the fact that at that point I had only talked to her a singular time and there was no refrenece to Baz from either side)

Edit: for details the guide tells me to "talk to chelsey in the afternoon after getting closer to Lilac " but Lilac triggers an event in the morning and I cant know if it will reference an upcoming (or past according to the game) plot point . Is this due to the fact I didnt use the guide until I noticed it during the entrance ceremony thing? Is it because I did not play this game every update? Is there an actual guide somewhere that ensures I wont be spoiled in one of the clearly most story first VN's on the site?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: VN..reader

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Out of pure curiosity I decided to check the choice flags via the new Azmod function and was immediately very confused by the last thing on the list which is "Spared Vinny: False". I may not remember who that is but there is absolutely no way that I chose not to spare someone.

On an unrelated note...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doom Marine

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
To tack on another "complaint" to my previous post/review the in game guide is wrong/not follow-able because an event never triggers when I "talk to chelsey in the afternoon after getting closer to Lilac" I had 10/10 affection and something like 12 -15 trust with over 20 meetings (all the same 3-4 talks about flower writing).

I honestly feel like Im playing a different game than everyone else because all I see is how utterly flawless the story of this game is

Edit: Dev and others dont need to try to provide help; Ive already dropped the game I just wanted to post this for anybody on the fence about this game like I was

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
To tack on another "complaint" to my previous post/review the in game guide is wrong/not follow-able because an event never triggers when I "talk to chelsey in the afternoon after getting closer to Lilac" I had 10/10 affection and something like 12 -15 trust with over 20 meetings (all the same 3-4 talks about flower writing).

I honestly feel like Im playing a different game than everyone else because all I see is how utterly flawless the story of this game is

Edit: Dev and others dont need to try to provide help; Ive already dropped the game I just wanted to post this for anybody on the fence about this game like I was
Seems you were playing something else because I haven't had any issues.

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Seems you were playing something else because I haven't had any issues.
thankfully there are other posts and mentions of things being out of order (which date back to a month after this game was posted) so you either ignored the errors or just happened to choose the perfect combo of interactions to ensure that its never out of order.

I am legitimately jealous however becuase this would be a really fun read if it didnt keep tripping over itself continuity wise

Edit: Bob Jared (the random person above us) also posted DIFFERENT out of order events than the ones I did in dec of 2021 so it didnt just occur at the very start of the game and even people who post in a postive manner about this game still encoutnred the same issues

Last edited:

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019
thankfully there are other posts and mentions of things being out of order (which date back to a month after this game was posted) so you either ignored the errors or just happened to choose the perfect combo of interactions to ensure that its never out of order.

I am legitimately jealous however becuase this would be a really fun read if it didnt keep tripping over itself continuity wise

Edit: Bob Jared (the random person above us) also posted DIFFERENT out of order events than the ones I did in dec of 2021 so it didnt just occur at the very start of the game and even people who post in a postive manner about this game still encoutnred the same issues
If you can remember which events can be played out of order I’m sure it could be a very easy bug fix. I myself reported one earlier

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020

I guess I'm a lucky one then lol. All n All I really enjoy the story, sucks you're having issues because I think it's that good that people should try it. I'm not sure what order I did everything in or I would share. Maybe I'll do another playthrough and keep in mind what I did.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
If you can remember which events can be played out of order I’m sure it could be a very easy bug fix. I myself reported one earlier
like I said off the top of my head:

I guess I'm a lucky one then lol. All n All I really enjoy the story, sucks you're having issues because I think it's that good that people should try it. I'm not sure what order I did everything in or I would share. Maybe I'll do another playthrough and keep in mind what I did.

I really liked this story as well like I said in my review if I didn't have game running issues it would easily be a 4.5 which is basically the highest any game on here can get (since only 1 has been truly 5 stars to me)

Last edited:

JamesPT85

Oct 25, 2022
(y) I've never noticed this before (and I've been playing this one for a long time through many updates) so I am adding this message for others who also might not have noticed:

If you navigate using the symbol between the heart and the map you will find many more areas. Some of these areas have unique events tied to them. It's worth checking out if you enjoy the game.

Reactions: Konvel

Konvel

Jobber
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
like I said off the top of my head:

I really liked this story as well like I said in my review if I didn't have game running issues it would easily be a 4.5 which is basically the highest any game on here can get (since only 1 has been truly 5 stars to me)
Sounds like you're somehow skipping a bunch of events from the first chapter, something I haven't seen replicated before.
What OS are you playing on? And where did you download the game?

Jul 31, 2021
Sounds like you're somehow skipping a bunch of events from the first chapter, something I haven't seen replicated before.
I've had the same issues with characters referencing events that haven't even happened to me yet. It's really immersion breaking. I enjoy the story a lot but it's sometimes a kick in the nuts having to suffer through these minor inconsistencies. Cheers.

Konvel

Jobber
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
I've had the same issues with characters referencing events that haven't even happened to me yet. It's really immersion breaking. I enjoy the story a lot but it's sometimes a kick in the nuts having to suffer through these minor inconsistencies. Cheers.
Any particular examples? I try to squash them as soon as they're reported, but there's no real way of keeping up with everyone's differing versions and experiences. I can fix a problem in a previous version of the game and some people won't realize that, so the matter gets very muddled, even before troubleshooting.

Reactions: SocksnSandals

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Windows 10 and I downloaded it from here a bit after the .7 was uploaded, there have also been reports of similar things happening (some of the same events being skipped) from various times in 2021 but it does all seem to centered around chapter 1 ( into chapter 2 from what I can tell)

Edit: I really want to like this this game so I did a fresh download from here and followed the in game guide i every step of the way on a fresh save ..... i am still 100% stuck at the same " talk to chelsey in the afternoon after getting closer to Lilac" bullshit

Last edited:

Konvel

Jobber
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
Edit: I really want to like this this game so I did a fresh download from here and followed the in game guide i every step of the way on a fresh save ..... i am still 100% stuck at the same " talk to chelsey in the afternoon after getting closer to Lilac" bullshit
Getting closer to Lilac refers to progressing further in her events, there's no need to grind or anything. The subsequent tips should update once you've gone far enough.

Thanks for the catch, my eyes glaze over a lot of these. Love the reactions, as usual!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

Ilhamwawawaw

Apr 19, 2021
I love this game, I especially love the characters, and the story is really interesting, it is certainly one of my favorite koikatsu-based games. I'm still stuck at the Astrid choice though xD, it's been a couple weeks, still thinking about what to choose there, it's probably not as important as I'm making it to be, but I'm not someone who replays this kind of games, so...

I do agree the sex scenes are the weakest point of the game, they need to be longer, with some foreplay, more positions, and more passion. I do think they are improving, the last one I saw was much better than the first one, so kudos to the dev, keep at it.
Honestly with story and worldbuilding this good i wouldn't mind with less sex scene lol

Milad

May 13, 2017
Can Somebody help me, just checked the new Azmod function and now Im very confused by the last thing on the list which is "Spared Vinny: False" I just barely remember him, But I don't remember killing him (and I am almost sure that I watched all the events of the game).
in which event he get killed?
if i change it to true what will happen?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Jared

Danzaiver

Mar 18, 2019
Event n° 11 of astrid.

At the end of the event you have the choice to kill it or save it.
For now he doesn't die whatewer the choice you make.

Maybe this will affect somme of futur event.

I have the same difficulty to find what the variable "Saved the soldiers" do.

Reactions: Milad
4.60 star(s) 38 Votes