Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i forgot to mention somethings i noticed about the game. the main issue was the continuity of girls events. for example i did most of ....Finel?(forgot her name. the red girl with the blue sister) anyways it got to a point where they mentioned a kidnapping and i never saw that event until i did the other girls events. so yeah it didnt seem like i needed to do other girls story lines in a certain order to further another girls events but it was confusing. Lilac and Mira was the exception though.

the second thing seems to have already been answered. and that is theres no realy choices on how MC's character builds or how he responds to certain situations for the most part. it's mostly do you agree? do you like this or that? and do you let the sex event happen?

the event with astrid for example he could've been given an option to take charge and grab her head so it leads to him being the dom path. or let her do her thing so she can be the dom.

more serious choices in the future could be like? kill this person or let them live. trust this person or not.

well anyways thats all i noticed. just throwing it out there.

Konvel

Jobber
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
i forgot to mention somethings i noticed about the game. the main issue was the continuity of girls events.
Thanks for the catch, I'll be sure to fix that in future updates along with adding more meaningful choices to bring the MC closer to player preferences more often. I appreciate the feedback!

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
I wouldn't call him evil, but his goal isn't exactly heroic. While the story begins with him in a very restricted position and a muted demeanor, he'll be very active in pushing events forward as the story continues.
what i want to know is if there's an option to be evil

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Demons of the Hearth [v0.2] APK -

Reactions: Pudthumper

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Just completed playing the update
So far the game is great with a interesting story
And the girls are looking good .Varsha ,mira and cheslay are totally cute and Bae is adorable when she is eating cup-cakes XD.
And now we can she brazel hope we get some more training cause it looks like everyone knows more magic tricks than us and all we did is showering the opponent with fire which is totally attracting all sorts of people and its like we are depending more on the girls,hope that changes cause we cant always depend on others and it feels like we are burden for the girls like lilac.And its good see MC trying chesly's trick in Lilac event.Hope we will be learning more and learn how to control how much magic we use without launching a big bacon.
And we are going to have classes , training and combats between classes and all other academy right?!. Cause we are so far wandering without going to any classes and all(And Good looking Teachers or trainers:BootyTime:).And if we have go to classes and have to survive to the end we have to learn how to control and mask our magic cause we are gonna getting some "Training" from miss Arkada herself .
And now varsha and finely are our allies but its will be hard to recruit others i think cause Astrid have her own plans and our big sis well she have a long way up ahead and others are big groups with their own agendas.And we dont know what's Gwen's plan is or we can really trust roy or his boss.Hope Roy wont turn into Genfry's secret son LOL. They both looks sorta same when they are looking sideways :ROFLMAO: .
And we dont know what happened to the guy that attacked us when we are with chesley.And simone is creepy when talking about us turning into dogmito:unsure:.
There is just the continuity issue except that everything is sooo great. And we even got more content in the new update.And cant wait to see what happens next. Looking forward to next update.
Great work Konvel ,keep it up.
hope you are doing well and all the best with the Project.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konvel

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
that was indeed a shame I hope we will at least be able to bring her partner to our side her ability could be useful and she is cute. I also hope Tabitha will join the harem. in the beginning, I was also hoping for Simone but since I'm like 90% sure she is the man-eater I don't think that is a good idea.
im secretly hoping. she managed to hang onto life and regained conciousness when Lilac was about to bury her. and Lilac has kept her in hiding since then. and slowly convincing her to join.

bit of a strech i'll admit but i can dream.:whistle:

Mar 28, 2019
~>Hmm game feels like school setting with supernatural world...

~>Feels like your soul has been transfer in hell and died now ur thrown pit of survival last person standing a lawless city.

~>Welp gonna try it since there's a saying "The Devils bargains if you want to survive use your body"

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Are there actual fights in it? I mean with punches kicks, grabs etc...
Or it's all about cinematics and chatting...

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'm [mira.Build] h5': could not find image. (u'm g h5')

Chelsey the carrying sex, all other sex has a choice except that one.

Mira and Nyla can have higher than 10 affection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konvel

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Konvel — 07/23/2021
Quick status update on the next build.
I'm hoping to have it available by next week, but I still have some complications to work out, including the delayed android release. If that doesn't work out, then it'll likely be another week's delay at most. Hope you guys are looking forward to it.​

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes