Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Very enjoyable game so far. Few continuity issues, but I'm at least invested in the story so far and want to see how it will progress. Hope to see great things here! :D

Reactions: Konvel

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Why do all Koikatsu models have lips like that anyway.

It makes it look like all the girls have fetal alcohol syndrome, lol.

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug or user error of some sort, can't get beyond Mira's 2nd event and Lilac's 1st. Both say to talk to them at night after getting closer to the other, both are at max affection, Mira doesn't show up at night and Lilac just has the standard chat/get a room, no events.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Oh man, what a wild update. Here I am trying to figure out who the Rakshasa is, and and the story just goes bottoms up lmao. Things are really getting good. The Orchis show up, Astrid shows her true colors a little, Beatrice starts to let her guard down some around you, Nyla literally saves your life, and you make headway with her as far as feelings go. Mira starts to embrace her uhhh, lust, and the Nishizakis swear their loyalty to you. Holy hell.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Oh man, what a wild update. Here I am trying to figure out who the Rakshasa is, and and the story just goes bottoms up lmao. Things are really getting good. The Orchis show up, Astrid shows her true colors a little, Beatrice starts to let her guard down some around you, Nyla literally saves your life, and you make headway with her as far as feelings go. Mira starts to embrace her uhhh, lust, and the Nishizakis swear their loyalty to you. Holy hell.
yea it's getting good, so glad I found this gem, and thanks Konvel for making it. :love:

• Red Heart

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Not sure if it's a bug or user error of some sort, can't get beyond Mira's 2nd event and Lilac's 1st. Both say to talk to them at night after getting closer to the other, both are at max affection, Mira doesn't show up at night and Lilac just has the standard chat/get a room, no events.
I got stuck also use the button under the heart to go to the school's roof to meet mira

Frostic

Mar 11, 2018
Same for me.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
yea it's getting good, so glad I found this gem, and thanks Konvel for making it. :love:
Honestly though, I'm glad I found this by chance. Konvel's put a lot of work into it. It's easy to tell. He really outdid it when he made Astrid, seriously. She's such a fucking troll it's hilarious. All the girls have a lot of character to them, and it's a breath of fresh air.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Honestly though, I'm glad I found this by chance. Konvel's put a lot of work into it. It's easy to tell. He really outdid it when he made Astrid, seriously. She's such a fucking troll it's hilarious. All the girls have a lot of character to them, and it's a breath of fresh air.
yea they all each have their own personality can tell he spent a lot of time on them. Astrid always makes me laugh altho don't like the plotting too much, don't like backstabbers and it seems like she might be one.

Frostic

Mar 11, 2018
look right above had that issue also but found mira and after you do you can visit the rest anywhere you see their pic on the map found out the time doesnt matter.

How long does it take that mira shows up at the roof tho? Im trying for a while now but she wont show up there.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
How long does it take that mira shows up at the roof tho? Im trying for a while now but she wont show up there.
not even sure was stuck for awhile with mira and lilac started clicking around and found her

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
yea they all each have their own personality can tell he spent a lot of time on them. Astrid always makes me laugh altho don't like the plotting too much, don't like backstabbers and it seems like she might be one.
I agreed to "join" her lol. I have a save JUST in case that backfires :KEK: I *am* weary of her. It's sad though that she might end up being a bad guy. But I have a feeling there's more to her than meets the eyes. At this point there kinda has to be. She knows who the Rakshasa is, she knows who we are, more or less and I have a feeling she's using the Rakshasa to try and get rid of a few potential "annoyances" that will get in our way. I JUST WANNA KNOW WHO THE RAKSHASA IS IT'S EATING AT ME LOL.

• Haha

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
I agreed to "join" her lol. I have a save JUST in case that backfires :KEK: I *am* weary of her. It's sad though that she might end up being a bad guy. But I have a feeling there's more to her than meets the eyes. At this point there kinda has to be. She knows who the Rakshasa is, she knows who we are, more or less and I have a feeling she's using the Rakshasa to try and get rid of a few potential "annoyances" that will get in our way. I JUST WANNA KNOW WHO THE RAKSHASA IS IT'S EATING AT ME LOL.
lmao same I want to know who rankshasa is. You might be right though about there being more as we found out why a couple of people would be willing to help us. Kinda sucks to say it but seems like a pattern I'm guessing she grew up rough and looking for atleast 1 person to care about her. Another thing is the writer they seem to recognize her but don't know who she is I swear I've seen her but I might be mistaking.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
lmao same I want to know who rankshasa is. You might be right though about there being more as we found out why a couple of people would be willing to help us. Kinda sucks to say it but seems like a pattern I'm guessing she grew up rough and looking for atleast 1 person to care about her. Another thing is the writer they seem to recognize her but don't know who she is I swear I've seen her but I might be mistaking.
It could be something like that. With Beatrice being the way she is, it feels like all these "old families" have a lot to be desired. Obviously Chelsey and her grandfather saw something was fucked up with their family, and that the old ways are just eating away at them. So they all made that weird pact. They're trying to change and seem to be the most proactive about that change. Then we have the Nishizakis who basically just gave up after Bazrel wiped out their biggest power piece. Beatrice is struggling to live up to her family's expectations as they eat away at her, and then we have Astrid. Who's really just a wild card. I have a feeling that her family's just as much a wild card as she is though. Anyone who's an information broker like she is, is typically dangerous. Especially a family that deals in information. They have something on everyone :KEK:

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
If anyone like me stuck on main event "meet Chelsey in afternoon after advancing Lilac relationship", don't look for her on map, use immersive movement trough locations(middle button on right) she will be somewhere in school. Same for Mira and Lilac progression when they don't appear on map.

Konvel

Jobber
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
Sorry about making Mira more difficult to find at night. I'll be looking to find better ways to encourage the use of the locations not found on the map in the future. For the time being, Mira can be found at night in the den of justice, mess hall, and the den of justice on days 1, 2, and 3 respectively.
And thanks for the feedback, I'm always looking for it.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Shemlu still dead. my heart is broken.

the funny scene was a nice bonus for rejecting the blonde girl. made me chuckle a bit.

here's hoping we can start having fun with Hatsumi soon(i say that since if you make the right choice she pretty much offers everything to you.). the bad thing about this VN is there are so many girls you wanna add to harem(just for the looks alone) but you know they're not a priority:cry:

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes