• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Demons Rise Up [Demo] [Berryisvibin]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
BIG UPDATE!

Lines are almost done! Have a taste of the lovely banter you’ll hear in the full version ! The cast had a lot of fun recording and we hope you like it too!

80EE8EFA-09E5-4C8F-B6EF-E62A8FD88DD5.png

Last edited:

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
New kink/fetish list! Buncha perverts these characters are, I swear.

F427AA90-15D2-4694-80DD-7759564DB97E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: catboi24

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
So when is the full release and where LOL!!!
Hopefully we’ll have it on Nutaku, Fakku, Steam, Itch, Game Jolt, Android and Gumroad just to name a few. I’ll keep reaching out and seeing who else would like to publish it. If you guys know anywhere else that would be good to publish it, please type it here so I’ll know.

I don’t have a release date set yet. Still too far away for that. Don’t wanna announce one too early and then have to push it back over and over again because of bugs or things I never considered. But I’ll definitely post it here when the time comes! Thanks so much for stopping by!

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
ALL THE LINES HAVE BEEN RECORDED!

Currently getting the next sex scene made. Here, have a free teaser until then.

Suzy left her game on and it’s still running while this orgy is happening. We’ll expand the background and add some bookcases. Anything you’d like to see a weeb gamer and her gyaru roomie have on their shelves?❤ 8EEC14DD-7315-4DA6-955E-9767B9246D49.jpeg

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
Here’s the completed scene! The materials in the background will be visible when Lina moves her leg around in the animations. The TV will have her game playing (a game within a game).

A PS5 and a Wii! Could there be a better combo?

469652EE-DFE1-44FE-BB50-6D316DCA715E.png

B1442FB5-36FF-45CC-BF1B-20537C616563.png

• Love
Reactions: Milkman Dan

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Gotta say, Personal opinion here: Love the art, and story so far is... coherent, that being said, i'm really not a fan of stories having multiple... "Givers" so to say, again, Personal Opinion... also not a fan of piercings in general, I can let it slide if it's just a part of the character portrait and all, but it really gives me... Not sure if "The creeps" is really usable in this situation, but Imma use it anyways... So yeah, When a story puts emphasis on piercings it sort of gives me "The Creeps"... otherwise, Promising work, I'll probably be avoiding it though, as I stated before, Not a fan of Multiple "Givers"

Good Luck!

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
Gotta say, Personal opinion here: Love the art, and story so far is... coherent, that being said, i'm really not a fan of stories having multiple... "Givers" so to say, again, Personal Opinion... also not a fan of piercings in general, I can let it slide if it's just a part of the character portrait and all, but it really gives me... Not sure if "The creeps" is really usable in this situation, but Imma use it anyways... So yeah, When a story puts emphasis on piercings it sort of gives me "The Creeps"... otherwise, Promising work, I'll probably be avoiding it though, as I stated before, Not a fan of Multiple "Givers"

Good Luck!
Thanks for the kind words and feedback! This is our artists’ first time working on a game like this and her first time doing animations on this scale, so it means a lot to read that. A lot of this story, the character designs, and the erotic elements came from my own personal tastes, and piercings was one of them. Not the biggest, but still one of them.

And since so many of the scenes in the game are orgy/group sex scenes and with half of the characters being futas, one thing I wanted was to have a balance between those who top and those who bottom. Like with Noriko (the green one) going from receiving oral from Suzy to being penetrated by her a scene later, and with Chouko going from receiving from Suzy to topping Lina.

When I start crowdfunding (not for this game, but for future projects) I’ll definitely let those who are interested and want to participate know what we’d like to do and how we’d like to do it so that no one is taken by surprise. Thanks again for the feedback!

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
And since so many of the scenes in the game are orgy/group sex scenes and with half of the characters being futas, one thing I wanted was to have a balance between those who top and those who bottom. Like with Noriko (the green one) going from receiving oral from Suzy to being penetrated by her a scene later, and with Chouko going from receiving from Suzy to topping Lina.
1622860295791.png

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes