VN Ren'Py Abandoned Demons Rise Up [Demo] [Berryisvibin]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
When will you release the new version of the game?
I’d really like the next version of the game released to be the full, completed version. It’s not a long kinetic game and we’ve made a lot of progress since the teaser release back in February (10k downloads so far). We’ve gotten most of the assets completed, all of the lines recorded, and the final story written and put into the game. The most time consuming thing for me will be to program everything in, as I’ll have a lot of assets to work with. I’ll most likely start looking for a few beta testers once it’s all in just to make sure it’s not buggy upon release.

My plan is to get it out on Itch, Game Jolt, Steam, Gumroad, Yamary.com, Nutaku, Fakku, and the full demo on Newgrounds. If anyone knows of any other good places that would be good for publishing, please let me know.

The goal in the beginning was to have the full version ready to release by late Winter (December 2021/January 2022). At the moment, it still feels possible. I’ve already started getting some of the sprites coded in, but I wouldn’t want to put an exact release date on it just yet. I don’t have an exact release date set yet to announce and I’d hate to end up pushing it back again and again in case something comes up (bugs, irl stuff). Fortunately I don’t have many obligations outside of devving.

I’ll continue to post updates here once they become available, but every link I have can be found on my website back on page 1. I appreciate all of the feedback and recommendations I’ve gotten here and will continue to read them to make something really enjoyable for you all! Thanks again for all of your interest! <3

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
We’re just finishing up the next cumshot scene. Will try to have it posted later this week!

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
How it started:

58621CE8-7D0D-49B0-BBA5-45EC90E10FCC.jpeg

How it’s going

7A3E0CD2-D673-4FBD-9C8A-4A70CAA3F6EA.png

What’s better than a bunch of succubi? A bunch of succubi with extra cream!

• Love
Reactions: Milkman Dan

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
Aaaaaand it’s done! Nothing like a little co-op and some cum swapping after a full day of endless demonic fucking!

CCD10A5C-084A-409C-BE3D-E97FA104975B.png

Reactions: Milkman Dan

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
Two more things:

1) All of my links for everywhere you can find me can be found !

2) We’re planning to have the demo up on Steam pretty soon so that players can add it to their wishlists when the full game comes out. We’re expecting to have it up sometime late this month or early in August. I’ll make another post when it goes live.

Much love to the good people over at Shady Corner for publishing it there!

33840BD7-08A9-4E31-9E3E-15210DAF7CE8.jpeg

catboi24

Jul 25, 2019
Two more things:

1) All of my links for everywhere you can find me can be found !

2) We’re planning to have the demo up on Steam pretty soon so that players can add it to their wishlists when the full game comes out. We’re expecting to have it up sometime late this month or early in August. I’ll make another post when it goes live.

Much love to the good people over at Shady Corner for publishing it there!

View attachment 1309943
Thats a lot of links... btw UWU

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes