VN Ren'Py Abandoned Demons Rise Up [Demo] [Berryisvibin]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
PROGRESS:

Got some more animations made by our talented artist/animator! For a human, Suzy sure has demon-like stamina! All that’s left for this part are the two cum scenes. After that we’ve got two more animated scenes and two static scenes and then all of the assets will be completed!

Added some more kinks by recommendation of the demo players and thread viewers that’ll be in the next h-scene. Looking forward to showing it all off!

391B65D1-10FF-4D48-A27A-99230D96B844.gif

ED22B3D5-1924-4409-A0CE-7C9FE50C5098.gif

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
Fuuuuuck. So much cum…

Don’t worry, Suzy’s got one more load left in her. Titfuck POV coming soon!

E46B8F54-AE4B-49ED-9CC2-36311D0864DD.png

Reactions: catboi24

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
I can imagine the MC and that green girl frotting until they come together. God that could be such a hot scene

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
Well, since toys are in style now and everyone is open minded, would be fun to see the futas sharing a double ender at some point. Leaves lots of options for the other two to entertain themselves with.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I checked out the demo and it's safe to say, this is extremely my thing. I like the sense of humor, the character design is growing on me.

One suggestion, when new characters are introduced and there are no known characters in the scene, it's hard to immediately tell which one is speaking. I've seen VNs that use shading as a minor visual cue, and I found myself missing something like that.

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
I’ve gotten requests and recommendations from all over (F95Zone, Itch, Game Jolt, Discord, /d/, etc.). Just know that I appreciate and consider all of them when we design the assets. Fortunately there’s a lot of space in the story for a lot of different kinks. Here’s what’s left:

• Two animated h-scenes
• Two static scenes
• Programming all of the assets

When I start crowdfunding, I hope to get more input form those who are interested in helping to make these projects possible. But I’ll continue to post updates when they become available. Thanks so much again for checking out the thread and for checking out the demo! You’re all the best!<3

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes