Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Honestly, the quest when you have lost the fight and have to go through the dungeon is the biggest frustration of all.

You can't save in the dungeon, but you can't influence the fights either, because it's random who the enemies attack first. If the MC is attacked first and is knocked out, it is an automatic defeat, because the second character does zero damage and you have to start the dungeon again.
On top of that, you can't find a key in the fourth level and my two attempts (I often didn't make it to the lower level after 1h of playing) result in defeat again, because when trying to kill the enemies to maybe find the key, you failed both times because the MC was attacked first.

Either the automatic save per level is activated here or the whole thing can be described as a farce that is only meant to bring frustration and lost time to the player.
If you include events for defeat, then you should also give the player the opportunity to experience them without throwing the game into the corner in frustration. There is no point in trying to stab your opponents in the back because it makes no difference from which side you attack them, they always have the first action.

The game up to that point is good and fortunately I saved before the fight with the gladiator. So now I will play through to victory and skip all these scenes. Too bad, half the fun.

Translated with (free version)

Vanell

Oct 6, 2018
Honestly, the quest when you have lost the fight and have to go through the dungeon is the biggest frustration of all.

You can't save in the dungeon, but you can't influence the fights either, because it's random who the enemies attack first. If the MC is attacked first and is knocked out, it is an automatic defeat, because the second character does zero damage and you have to start the dungeon again.
On top of that, you can't find a key in the fourth level and my two attempts (I often didn't make it to the lower level after 1h of playing) result in defeat again, because when trying to kill the enemies to maybe find the key, you failed both times because the MC was attacked first.

Either the automatic save per level is activated here or the whole thing can be described as a farce that is only meant to bring frustration and lost time to the player.
If you include events for defeat, then you should also give the player the opportunity to experience them without throwing the game into the corner in frustration. There is no point in trying to stab your opponents in the back because it makes no difference from which side you attack them, they always have the first action.

The game up to that point is good and fortunately I saved before the fight with the gladiator. So now I will play through to victory and skip all these scenes. Too bad, half the fun.

Translated with (free version)
You guard with non MC characters, they block attacks for the MC who is the only one who can do damage

• Red Heart
Reactions: uemeya and Mercedes

razormane64

Jan 24, 2021
It's hard to pick favourites coz they've all got their own charms. If I absolutely have to, I'd go for Sarasa with that shit-eating grin of hers, and Deathpolca as a close second coz Polca cute!

Reactions: p23rklo and doomii

extrameme

Apr 20, 2018
Does anyone have a save file that's right before the final boss? I overwrote my own and can't get back to the bad end mode anymore.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
i need help
i played this game for 8 hours and i'm still at chapter 1 trying to find the hidden item :<
View attachment 2324697
yeah I know that feeling lol, I actually skipped that achievement until I'm at chapter 4 (the Chapter specific achievements are not locked in that chapter, they are just found in the area of that chapter. As for that specific achievement you are looking for here it is. The guide I used is this incomplete but helpful Chinese guide . Interact with that wall/pass through that wall and you will find a hidden passage leading you to a group of chests, opening a specific one in there triggers the achievement.
DR.png

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
yeah I know that feeling lol, I actually skipped that achievement until I'm at chapter 4 (the Chapter specific achievements are not locked in that chapter, they are just found in the area of that chapter. As for that specific achievement you are looking for here it is. The guide I used is this incomplete but helpful Chinese guide . Interact with that wall/pass through that wall and you will find a hidden passage leading you to a group of chests, opening a specific one in there triggers the achievement.
View attachment 2324811
thank you so much, and good to know that it wasn't chapter locked for my future play

GarryMS

Sep 28, 2017
Why people seems to be confused with the bad ending route?

IT'S A PUZZLE GAME

where you have to manage your resources, here the resources are your friends. Polca and "another one" are the only DPS, the rest are meat shields, you will use them to tank for your 2 DPS, do red crystal request and revive them.

Some floor have hidden passage, you will have to search for them to reduce encounter to as low as possible (which mean save more meat shields).

guard encounter and safe, they will just smirk at you. Circle aren't safe and will guarantee losing one meat shield since they have faster speed. Red enemy and Reaper deal AoE damage, reaper also have 2 HP so you will have to use 2 meat shield to protect your DPS in one turn.

There are also knifes and scroll items, knife can be use to deal damage faster than circles, not sure about scroll though, or they could be used for the final boss in this ending, not sure. My highest floor is like 8-9? The one where the key is on the other side of the door, I already kill 2 Reaper at that point, I really want to see the highest floor or its ending but I'm too lazy to keep retrying lol. And it doesn't seems like anyone here has cleared it the right way either. The reward for going deep into the route aren't much though, what keep me going is just the fact that it's a puzzle game xD

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
have to thank you for this cause i though the deepest you can go is B5 but to answer your question there is a secret route behind the bottom right key, just go pass the wall
How (the hell) did you get past B5? I'm so stuck with a reviver and dagger :S

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes