daison78

Jun 17, 2020
so basically you need at least 4 member alive, put 2 characters in guard and use the MC to strike once and another party member to use the dagger

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, I went there from the first possible surrender opportunitiy, so I only have 2 party members... I'll try again later ;)
Tnx!!

Kyrari

May 24, 2019
The story and execution of it is so fucking good that it makes me regret seeing King's Exit MTL more and more, glad this one was handled properly and this is definitely going into my favourite list.

Also the thread is missing a "japanese game" tag I think, unless the dev isn't jp
tfw only checks that tag in this site

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
so basically you need at least 4 member alive, put 2 characters in guard and use the MC to strike once and another party member to use the dagger

you can kill the boss with 3 ppl in party. One deathpolca, one attacking with the knige, one guarding. Boss killing guarding and knife attacker and ignore deathpolca. Always working.
But its not like it is important - you will lose 2 ppl on that boss anyway.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
you can kill the boss with 3 ppl in party. One deathpolca, one attacking with the knige, one guarding. Boss killing guarding and knife attacker and ignore deathpolca. Always working.
But its not like it is important - you will lose 2 ppl on that boss anyway.

oh yea i forgot that the knife moves first lmao

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Is there even anything for completing the dungeon? I completed the game without "losing" and now the only way to get back there is to do NG+, any chance I can have your save file?
sure mate here ya go

honestly even with a full party it's difficult the deepest I have gone is b14, if you wish to try then I do wish you luck but I do know that the deepest part is b20 from a forum post a few months back.

and i don't think there is anything down below except for maybe a few chest codes for the locked chests around the world and a few mini-boss info. also another tip is to hug the walls there is a lot and i mean a lot of secret routes that bypass some enemies

Last edited:

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Did anyone manage to beat the ultra beast in the mountains yet? The 16k healing are a bit of a problem for me...

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
Holy hell, this game is beautiful, the ending made my eyes wet. I really want that properly translated Kings Exit now!

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
have to thank you for this cause i though the deepest you can go is B5 but to answer your question there is a secret route behind the bottom right key, just go pass the wall
Got it, will check it when that psycho joins tje party.

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
Well, finished the game, and i have to say, IT IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I EVER SAW/PLAYED, the ones how have similar moved me, could be counted ON ONE HAND!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozatsu

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
where can i find the key on b4 on bad end i look every i cant seem to find it i even fought the shadow near the gate

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
It was a beautiful game. Can't help but feel that the ending was a kick in the nuts though. That's just cruel
It definitely is some kind of dark ending. Fits right in the world the dev has established.
The journey up to that point was awesome and letting the game end like that was because of that, much more impactful.

I mean goal achieved letting the player feel emotions but personally I will never be a fan of that :HideThePain:
Leaves a bad aftertaste for a generally good time you know.

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
It definitely is some kind of dark ending. Fits right in the world the dev has established.
The journey up to that point was awesome and letting the game end like that was because of that, much more impactful.

I mean goal achieved letting the player feel emotions but personally I will never be a fan of that :HideThePain:
Leaves a bad aftertaste for a generally good time you know.

Last edited:

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Is there any different endings when completing the game on NG+? Because there's a system message after the ending that we can see the world differently after completing the game on NG+

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes