MikeK

Apr 11, 2018
Anyone have a guide for the Dragon Dicks? I started getting handed them before I knew about the quest so I wasn't on the lookout, now I've got 6 out of 7 and no idea who I'm missing.
The last one you need to actually cut off from actual dragon. Go to map with megabeast.

Reactions: Applekid

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Finished the story and here are my thoughts for those wanting discussion. LONG TEXT AHEAD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I now wish for a proper translation of King's exit (since the author can write good shit). Would definitely buy this when I get the spare money to do so, and possibly King's Exit if it gets a proper translation. All in all the translation of this game is pretty good (some words as in 2-5 sentences maybe are a bit hard to understand, because translating Japanese to English is hard with regards to some idioms or some shit so it's understandable) But there are some untranslated words in the game (very few though, maybe 3-6 sentences max). So that's not a big deal.

Reactions: jp2jsm

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
I now wish for a proper translation of King's exit (since the author can write good shit). Would definitely buy this when I get the spare money to do so, and possibly King's Exit if it gets a proper translation. All in all the translation of this game is pretty good (some words as in 2-5 sentences maybe are a bit hard to understand, because translating Japanese to English is hard with regards to some idioms or some shit so it's understandable) But there are some untranslated words in the game (very few though, maybe 3-6 sentences max). So that's not a big deal.
agree with you in KE, it's a shame they give the translation job to possibly the worst and laziest translation team (sakuragames), i tried playing and still have it on steam before they took it down but on top of MTL this shit crashes a lot the last time i played due to the files not being named properly, i only hope if the dev want to re-release KE that they release it with a good translation team....

Reactions: p23rklo

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
Did I screw something up and get a bad end or does the story just end on a massive cliffhanger with DeathPolca getting decapitated?

tomatolin

May 4, 2022
Hmm, very interesting screenshots, might be a bit much for me, but I do get the feeling that people who this appeals to will certainly enjoy it.
actually really good story. combat is also cool enough for hentai game. game is focus on story rather than hentai so unless you just want to fap this game is top tier. story and character development alone can rival most aaa title games. and game is base on war and slaves so ya you get the idea.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
For anyone else stuck looking for the way to continue exploring the Bonus Dungeon EX/Extremist Hideout in the Shingana Old Fort (unlocked with the Spider Key you obtain after conquering the country), here's the very well hidden entry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AlexVN and jimstorm

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
actually really good story. combat is also cool enough for hentai game. game is focus on story rather than hentai so unless you just want to fap this game is top tier. story and character development alone can rival most aaa title games. and game is base on war and slaves so ya you get the idea.
They miss a lot of opportunities with the lack of H-content and the illustrations. But, who am I to judge? This is more like a loli/femboy shota- RPG game with added H scenes in the end.
If you say story and character development rival most aaa title games? Hmmmmm, it's very debatable. If you like loli and femboy shota characters, torture, humiliation, and etc, most probably yes. Which AAA title games?
I prefer playing pure safe AAA title games to playing this pos.
I can say that pictures can say more than thousand words, and with 'wrong ' representation can give different vibes and understanding, even though I liked the story, the characters? not so much and that is because of the ART.
War and slaves in fantasy world, yes. In real life? it does not really work that way.
--

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes