ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
Im playing this on joiplay. Any idea how to turn off the weather overlay thingie like example the confetti in the prologue. Its lagging the game.

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Okay, there is another playthrough after NG+. I'm attaching my save file in case you want to see it. It suppossed to be the hardest dungeon but using my save file it should be a piece of cake. (All character are completely maxed out except Lily)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Picked up and had a blast so far. The game had me immediately with the lolis/kids part. The whole bit was super cute and funny. And fairly clever too on multiple levels. I hope we'll meet again.

...and then.. DoReMiFaSoLaLAFuckLAND. And I fucking hate everything about it, from the stupid Gacha to forcing my new slave friend into being a sextoy against her will (I wouldn't mind at all otherwise, but just not in this context/story).

Finally boobies, and I hate it. Go fucking figure.
Thank you very much, Japan.

P.S. Scathaach (or whatever his name is; the one demon assigned to the nursery) a best! Just let me go full "Overlord" on these humans already. GAAHHHH.

• Angry
Reactions: Luckzor

Neeka

Jun 5, 2018
...and then.. DoReMiFaSoLaLAFuckLAND. And I fucking hate everything about it, from the stupid Gacha to forcing my new slave friend into being a sextoy against her will (I wouldn't mind at all otherwise, but just not in this context/story).
Just turn off the lewds and enjoy the great story, it's worth it :)

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
The game at certain location at time become severely laggy is there a way to reduce the lag ?

The map where I needed to move fast and dodge and it become very laggy I already set it in the option to make it very minimal but at the map during later stages of the game it become very laggy.

Ploptian

Aug 13, 2018
I just consider DoReMi as a way to mitigate the absolute despair throughout most of the rest of the game, like it's seriously depressing (unless you're into that shit).

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
humm .. someone have discovered the key of the first part of the maximus prison ? i see a lot of statue who can be moveable and some part of the wall who don't have candle ligh .. but i can't find the righ sheme of this enigma

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
humm .. someone have discovered the key of the first part of the maximus prison ? i see a lot of statue who can be moveable and some part of the wall who don't have candle ligh .. but i can't find the righ sheme of this enigma
Are you looking for the West Key? I think that key is in the books/library area. It's in a path that is quite hidden. The guide I used (well actually I found it by obsessively looking for hidden paths lol) in the picture is an incomplete Chinese guide of the game, Google translate it or something to get a general idea of the guide. The pictures should be more than helpful though. The statues are a bit tricky, I haven't found a purpose for it currently (it may hide a hidden puzzle to get a rare weapon) and I have all the New game/1st playthrough achievements (some hidden treasures are achievement related while some are not). The statues may just be a way to hide from the mobs/prevent aggro.

DR.png

Reactions: sgtlev

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Are you looking for the West Key? I think that key is in the books/library area. It's in a path that is quite hidden. The guide I used (well actually I found it by obsessively looking for hidden paths lol) in the picture is an incomplete Chinese guide of the game, Google translate it or something to get a general idea of the guide. The pictures should be more than helpful though. The statues are a bit tricky, I haven't found a purpose for it currently (it may hide a hidden puzzle to get a rare weapon) and I have all the New game/1st playthrough achievements (some hidden treasures are achievement related while some are not). The statues may just be a way to hide from the mobs/prevent aggro.

View attachment 2332038
arigato gozaimasu ! ^^ you are a savior

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Quick question. As far as I understood - when deadpolca has been born it was a genderless walking onion and it gets a female form because of fusion with human girl.
Does it means that deadpolca is technically a genderqueer?

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
According to the game developer AkaiMato/Quick Nail Aristocrat the King's Exit is getting a translation . No progress yet on English, but there is a decent progress on the Chinese Version (probably because the developer knows Chinese/ there is a larger number of sales from Chinese people than English speaking people). I mtled/google translate/Edge translate the Ci EN post and here it is. I'm a bit worried at the wording though, "simplified version", and "Machine translation". Or he may be referring to Simplified Chinese, and that the machine translation part is about the bug reports that are in Chinese (so the developer doesn't know Chinese but just DeepL/google translate the bug reports). Either way, in the same post he detailed how Demon's Roots had a decent success in steam (and he is happy about that), and that KE translation in other languages will come after the Chinese translation is done. So the priority for translation will be KE Chinese version -> KE English Version -> KE Korean Version (tentative). He also states about wanting to learn English or something. I'm hoping the success of DR in steam sales urges the developer to find a decent translator/ work with Kagura again to translate/ re introduce KE in steam again with a proper translation.
DR.png

evanssss

Nov 17, 2018
Hey I actually loved this game, and now that I finished I'm kinda bored with normal H-games.
Can anyone recommend any games like this, with good plot and some H-scene.

4.50 star(s) 97 Votes