kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Just a quick question: do you guys put all the stats-up items (Power fragment, ...) into polca (i.e. the main char)?
bad idea imo. I've just finished chapter 4 and she's really really falling in the support role. you could still give her atk, but mdef and def should definitely go to Ange. and matk to your spellcaster which is probably gonna be sarasa. diana can play both roles but she sucks at focusing on either.

ShiningWizard

Jan 2, 2019
Just finished the game and I got to say that I got so attached to the characters that it made me have NO interest in looking for the bad end/noncon H-scenes. I even had to skip the scene near the end that happens from just progressing through the story 'cause I liked Deathpolca too much.

While the gameplay and H-scenes I saw were painfully mediocre and sometimes irritating; I could overlook it purely because of the story, which is fucking crazy considering what type of game this is.

Definitely going to keep an eye out for Akaimoto/Quick Nail Aristocrat's next piece of work and I'll happily buy it full price if it's just as good as Demons Roots. It's a long shot but I hope to see him working on a big budget title one day, because personally I think this story is just as interesting as something like Nier Automata.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: H.ERO

tomatolin

May 4, 2022
Just curious, i assume you can't protect her virginity then, since it's plot related?
Maybe you or someone who knows can be so kind and tell me that.
she lost virginity in yuri sex with her fri. ya she grow a d and fak her. you can toggle 18+ option on and off if you want to play this as story rpg. most sex scene are in 2 place doki fak land where you just go there and enjoy soft sex relate things and prison you reach if you lose which is hard core. you don't need to lose in certain play to unlock them. you can just surrender if you want and sex with all your friends you have meet will be unlock. ya sex in this game is like side quest you don't need to do it if you don't want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frumi

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Just a quick question: do you guys put all the stats-up items (Power fragment, ...) into polca (i.e. the main char)?

no, as someone said, she falls short in the late game, in the last battle i only used her for healing and ressing due to the boss keep spamming AOE, if you want my advice use the def for Ange while give luck and attack to kalinka (cause her EX skill is technically a single target damage nuke if you charge all her buster and if you are lucky, landed a crit)

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I thought it would be different, but in a sense, it's similar to their previous game...

hewewku

Jul 17, 2021
Later versions of the game has more content (ver1.2.1 as of jp) , do you guys know if Kagura Games will update the game in the future?

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
I think it's about a slave palladin lady.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Later versions of the game has more content (ver1.2.1 as of jp) , do you guys know if Kagura Games will update the game in the future?
wait really? what is in the new version? in kagura release i did notice the 3 new CG at the most bottom as new editions from an old MTL version

Pureh8red

Mar 12, 2021
Damn. Never the game I want but the one I SATISFIED MOST. Well plot ! I ended up using toilet papers to wipe my tears.

One of the few games I bought immediately after completing cracked version of it.

hewewku

Jul 17, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wait really? what is in the new version? in kagura release i did notice the 3 new CG at the most bottom as new editions from an old MTL version

Update information
  • Jun/16/2022Content added<ver1.2.1> Introduced a mechanism to release additional events
  • May/27/2022Content added<ver1.2.0> Added 2 types of CG events!
  • Mar/02/2022Correction of typographical errorsBug fixes<ver1.1.1> bug
    fix
  • Feb/03/2022Content added<ver1.1.0> Event added!
    "BADEND/conversation event/dress-up" implemented for the heroine chosen by vote

From DLsite.

Also what does the Audio Commentary On/Off option do in settings?

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes