logbed

Feb 10, 2019
Absolutely loved the story it tugged at so many times, I felt myself tearing up quite a bit.

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Don't tell me Sarasa is going to remain stuck in that magical wall without libs and shit?
Come on now. Having the milk cow lace babe in her slave chains is sweet, but this? NOT COOL. And where's her backside anyways? The fuck is going on behind her back? Something lewd, isn't it. THIS IS NOT OKAY! :KEK:

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Don't tell me Sarasa is going to remain stuck in that magical wall without libs and shit?
Come on now. Having the milk cow lace babe in her slave chains is sweet, but this? NOT COOL. And where's her backside anyways? The fuck is going on behind her back? Something lewd, isn't it. THIS IS NOT OKAY! :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
Where's the rocket launcher?
Also that secret super boss theme in mk6... Huge hype up the mf beat vibes.

An0Kanata

Oct 28, 2018
So.... I cleared the game and I wondered what to do to clear these achievements... I also heard theres a hidden developer room somewhere? How to find it? I cleared the Ape Kingdom and return to it again after going to world map but still couldn't find it
Pls guide :)

sincronus

Oct 19, 2017
Missing only 1 CG. Anyone know how to unlock last row 1st CG (left)?

Anyone figured out the Lace hidden treasure? Cant recall where that is despite numerous backtracks.
Lace is the country that is destroyed (Ange's country). The treasure can be found in the cave in the forest (Shingana I believe). Circle the rocks for a few times and a stairway should unlock. If you are still stuck, you can purchase the info from DoremiLand for 5000 coins which shows exactly how to do the above.

Update information
  • Jun/16/2022Content added<ver1.2.1> Introduced a mechanism to release additional events
  • May/27/2022Content added<ver1.2.0> Added 2 types of CG events!
  • Mar/02/2022Correction of typographical errorsBug fixes<ver1.1.1> bug
    fix
  • Feb/03/2022Content added<ver1.1.0> Event added!
    "BADEND/conversation event/dress-up" implemented for the heroine chosen by vote

From DLsite.

Also what does the Audio Commentary On/Off option do in settings?
I believe all of the above are present in the Kagura version. The last one (BADEND for all heroines, conversation events, dress-up/outfits) are definitely present.

Regarding audio commentary, from author's blog:

"If you turn on the audio commentary,
A gramophone appears in the House of Boheros and can be played at any time."

So.... I cleared the game and I wondered what to do to clear these achievements... I also heard theres a hidden developer room somewhere? How to find it? I cleared the Ape Kingdom and return to it again after going to world map but still couldn't find it
Pls guide :)
First 3 are from the additional scenario/King Exit Crossover (start of event, Geolouise fight and King Fight).
Then the others can be got from the Tenka Taihei fight, Javelin Weapon (purchase from shop in Bohelos), defeating powered up final boss and the last one is from meeting the developer in the Apeland.

Last edited:
Reactions: p23rklo

erintesden

Jul 14, 2019
Im curious.
Are all the rape scenes directed to the MC and your companions fully avoidable? Or, some of them -spoil me, its fine- happen according to the plot no matter what you do?

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes