RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
Hey I actually loved this game, and now that I finished I'm kinda bored with normal H-games.
Can anyone recommend any games like this, with good plot and some H-scene.
I recommend many VN with in-depth story that only have one or two H-scenes in the end.
Find out non-H VN and you will find many treasure troves:
Ever 17: The Out of Infinity
Key's initial works even does not have any H-scenes but the story is very good (some of the newer patches/edition have several H-content)
For example:
Kanon
Air
Clannad
Planetarian
and the later works (with different illustrators):
Little Busters
Rewrite
---
Or any August's works

Fortune Aerial
and Pulltop's works such as:

If My Heart Had Wings
A Sky Full of Stars [Pulltop]

And:

I recommend you try Visual novel type games if you love reading stories, I love especially heart-wrenching stories with top-notch visuals, which this game thread lacks.

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
According to the game developer AkaiMato/Quick Nail Aristocrat the King's Exit is getting a translation . No progress yet on English, but there is a decent progress on the Chinese Version (probably because the developer knows Chinese/ there is a larger number of sales from Chinese people than English speaking people). I mtled/google translate/Edge translate the Ci EN post and here it is. I'm a bit worried at the wording though, "simplified version", and "Machine translation". Or he may be referring to Simplified Chinese, and that the machine translation part is about the bug reports that are in Chinese (so the developer doesn't know Chinese but just DeepL/google translate the bug reports). Either way, in the same post he detailed how Demon's Roots had a decent success in steam (and he is happy about that), and that KE translation in other languages will come after the Chinese translation is done. So the priority for translation will be KE Chinese version -> KE English Version -> KE Korean Version (tentative). He also states about wanting to learn English or something. I'm hoping the success of DR in steam sales urges the developer to find a decent translator/ work with Kagura again to translate/ re introduce KE in steam again with a proper translation.
He's referring to simplified chinese, yes. KE was translated to chinese, and chinese players are sending him bug reports, but those messages are in chinese, so he has to use translators to understand them and then fix them.
He'll release an eng version in the future: 英語はいつか必ずやりたいです

Reactions: p23rklo

razormane64

Jan 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I know which guide you're talking about. the CG I'm missing is actually below it (3 more). the final 3 CG is not listed in that guide

did you mean the 3rd last cg on the most bottom of the list? if so you can talk to a painter in paicus to get it after you conquer that zone, you need 100k tho
I mean the bottom left CG. the one you're referring to is the bottom right aka last CG which I did acquire from the painting NPC.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
I think I know which guide you're talking about. the CG I'm missing is actually below it (3 more). the final 3 CG is not listed in that guide

I mean the bottom left CG. the one you're referring to is the bottom right aka last CG which I did acquire from the painting NPC.
ok so it's the first CG in the last row? then you just need to pick "write a random number" when you enter execution dungeon (don't know if it's a chance thing of something but that's how i got it)

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Just a quick question: do you guys put all the stats-up items (Power fragment, ...) into polca (i.e. the main char)?

Sep 12, 2019
Well... i wasn't expecting a game with a good story and characters when i first downloaded it, the dark setting and how things goes to the end let me a little depressed but at the same time with hope that we will see Deathpolca again. Also, a shame KE sitll isn't with a good translation yet... really wanted to know the history of the two little girls you play in the start of Demon Roots.

SIDE NOTE: Don't know why, but i can't cheat items on this game no matter what save editor i used, it was way easier to MOD the game and add my classic inta-win item, so i don't need to spent hundreds of hours grinding or searching for the OP stuff (I honestly don't how you're supposed to win against the Suicide Squad and King, even using max status units, the battle against the Squad took me over 20 minutes).

Would you pls die.png

Last edited:

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Well... i wasn't expecting a game with a good story and characters when i first downloaded it, the dark setting and how things goes to the end let me a little depressed but at the same time with hope that we will see Deathpolca again. Also, a shame KE sitll isn't with a good translation yet... really wanted to know the history of the two little girls you play in the start of Demon Roots.

SIDE NOTE: Don't know why, but i can't cheat items on this game no matter what save editor i used, it was way easier to MOD the game and add my classic inta-win item, so i don't to spent hundreds of hours grinding or searching for the OP stuff (I honestly don't how you're supposed to win against the Suicide Squad and King, even using max status units, the battle against the Squad took me over 20 minutes).

View attachment 2334310
Suicide Squad is a battle of attrition, I beat it with a legit save (no saveedit/cheats). As long as you can maintain Ange tank/evade buffs, then they will just die but it will take a long time (my heart sank when they fcking used the 10% hp regen, regenning 45k HP per turn while I only deal 3k-10k damage lol, but luckily, they only used it once). The King is another story, I have yet to beat it with a legit save, and even with a maxed stats/cheated/save edited party I still can get one shotted with my party (the 1 hp accessory saves from this). There is another hard boss, the Final boss but a Super version of that. That one is harder than the suicide squad but easier than King. Yeah I don't know what happened to this game, it might have been an error in kagura's part. IF i recall correctly I was able to modify the Fckingdom coins in the first version of Kagura (with saveedit) yet when I updated the game to 1.02 I cannot modify any items numbers, only stats. It may or may not be intentional.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RenéDescartes

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
SIDE NOTE: Don't know why, but i can't cheat items on this game no matter what save editor i used, it was way easier to MOD the game and add my classic inta-win item, so i don't need to spent hundreds of hours grinding or searching for the OP stuff (I honestly don't how you're supposed to win against the Suicide Squad and King, even using max status units, the battle against the Squad took me over 20 minutes).

View attachment 2334310
the only one that work is this site althought you need to learn the item code numbers to use it

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Just a quick question: do you guys put all the stats-up items (Power fragment, ...) into polca (i.e. the main char)?
Yes, although it's not a good idea. At the end of the game polca becomes useless even with all accumulated bonuses.

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes