DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
maximus castle, there is a casing you can interact that gives you a rocket launcher
Ah, that's my next location. Good to know, thanks.

I think I'm spending too much time killing dragons, haha. This game is as fun and addicting as good ol' FF/DQ.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
So.... I cleared the game and I wondered what to do to clear these achievements... I also heard theres a hidden developer room somewhere? How to find it? I cleared the Ape Kingdom and return to it again after going to world map but still couldn't find it
Pls guide :)
As for the achievements, another commenter answered that already, but the hardest achievement to do there is the Supreme/Super Final Boss kill and the King optional boss fight. I beat all the optional boss fight in this game without using a stat weakener item (so they are at full power) except King. King boss fight is hard to do and I gave up on beating it LEGIT. They have a high accuracy (meaning Ange evasion tanking almost always fails) and party wide AOE wipe attack. Some attacks also bypass taunt. In the ape kingdom there are two huts you can enter, one is the save point/heal light orb that you can enter pre game clear. The other hut gets unlocked once you beat the final boss with your current save or another save file. It's the one with a sign stating "I like people who play a lot". 1674701037953.png

An0Kanata

Oct 28, 2018
Missing only 1 CG. Anyone know how to unlock last row 1st CG (left)?

Lace is the country that is destroyed (Ange's country). The treasure can be found in the cave in the forest (Shingana I believe). Circle the rocks for a few times and a stairway should unlock. If you are still stuck, you can purchase the info from DoremiLand for 5000 coins which shows exactly how to do the above.

I believe all of the above are present in the Kagura version. The last one (BADEND for all heroines, conversation events, dress-up/outfits) are definitely present.

Regarding audio commentary, from author's blog:

"If you turn on the audio commentary,
A gramophone appears in the House of Boheros and can be played at any time."

First 3 are from the additional scenario/King Exit Crossover (start of event, Geolouise fight and King Fight).
Then the others can be got from the Tenka Taihei fight, Javelin Weapon (purchase from shop in Bohelos), defeating powered up final boss and the last one is from meeting the developer in the Apeland.
As for the achievements, another commenter answered that already, but the hardest achievement to do there is the Supreme/Super Final Boss kill and the King optional boss fight. I beat all the optional boss fight in this game without using a stat weakener item (so they are at full power) except King. King boss fight is hard to do and I gave up on beating it LEGIT. They have a high accuracy (meaning Ange evasion tanking almost always fails) and party wide AOE wipe attack. Some attacks also bypass taunt. In the ape kingdom there are two huts you can enter, one is the save point/heal light orb that you can enter pre game clear. The other hut gets unlocked once you beat the final boss with your current save or another save file. It's the one with a sign stating "I like people who play a lot". View attachment 2339825
Thank you for the guide :)

Reactions: p23rklo

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
3+ hours in, the writing is decent for a Japanese game (still has plenty of unimmersive weirdness like full-on conversations during combat while the enemy just politely stands there and waits) but I honestly don't know what angle the H-content in the game is going to be. I've seen one rape scene of a random NPC, and that's it. Given the premise, I was expecting an Overwhored-style world-conquest RPG with MC as the aggressor, but I still don't know.

Edit: It's mainly bad-ends for the main characters. Bleh... why do I keep expecting Japanese games to do something different.

Last edited:

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
3+ hours in, the writing is decent for a Japanese game (still has plenty of unimmersive weirdness ...)
oh, boy... you haven't seen shit yet! hahaha. honestly, it starts out excellent, and then takes a bit of a nosedive. Not necessarily in a good way. Might be up to taste, I don't know.

...speaking of which, the moment I give my lovely slave cow from lace the cow cape from DoReMi:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grahim and p23rklo
Nov 4, 2020
Ok call me stupid here but i am stuck. I'm at the part where the demons went berserk and I was send to the Nursery to kill them, but when i entered the tunnel to the nursery I can't seem to figure out where to go next. Any help?

sincronus

Oct 19, 2017
iirc you need to pick "write a random number" on the execution dungeon
Does this option appear only during a specific time/event you enter the Bad End Dungeon? I only get the options to select one of the party members, there is no random number option.

Does anyone klnow how I can get this chest in the Heavenly Falls?
In the room you came from, there's a hidden door which leads to that chest.

Reactions: farawayland1235
4.50 star(s) 96 Votes