p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
God. Just... I don't know what to say. I'm just going to get the cheesy ass line here:
"I came looking for copper and I found gold."
I still hope it won't be the last time the dev make us follow their adventures, but even if it is. I'll accept it. Deathpolca saved everyone, can see the fruits of her sacrifices, and is able to live with her friend in the world she wished for.
If there's a regret I have, it must be that the Remnants didn't make it outside of Claura and the one that was able to birth other demons. But I guess they're happy of the future that is.
Truly a one of a kind game in an industry that pumps them out like nothing, I'd say you shouldn't be coming at it with your usual expectations, and play it to it's fullest.
I want to say so much, yet so little comes out. And I know that when it's like this, I've truly found a pearl in my eyes.
Seeing the "thanks for playing" was the final drop, in my already crying ass mind. No, "thank you" for making this masterpiece. Truly... Thank you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rancelot666

May 6, 2022
Holy fuck it's good RPG.
Also, ryona is mostly avoidable except the story related one but probably +50℅ of HCG is ryona.

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
Yeah, I knew that King Exit was also really bittersweet with it's whole story. At least Claura survived, that's that I guess. As for the next big bad, I don't think we'll see it now, but going by what the dev is showing on his ci-en, his next game Princess Goo seems to be set in the same "universe", as much as you can say universe knowing that there's time/world traveling Aubade, and it seems presentation of the game show someone in some kind of Aubade armor. We might not see Polca in Princess Goo, or if we do, as some kind of post-credit/special crossover thing like the King Exit crossover in Demon Roots. All in all, as long as I can see happy Polca, I'm happy.

MinhDucYB

Oct 31, 2021
Does New Game+ offer any new contents?
- There is a new super hard dungeon in new game +, you need to check a room on the left side of the bohelos estate, opposite of the bathroom.
- You can now buy doremi outfit and naked versions for all playable character, except the commander/mebius, if you had all bad end cgs, you can buy bad end outfits in the fuckingdom too.
-The dev room is now unlocked in the ape kingdom

That's all I know

Reactions: blueinorb9

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
Hey everyone, can I ask for your assistance, for two tasks? One is slightly simpler than the other
First is has anyone have the full Lily killer poem? These are all the verses I found
This one is a bit heavy and requires a lot so here I go, it is about remnant Roby and directly relates to King Exit, which I have finished.

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Still not finished, but at this point it is fair to say that the H aspect of this game is underwhelming and lazy. The few scenes that are there (and not down in bad end sexy jail; not that those are any better...) are heavily reused all over the place (gatcha, rape scene, free soul gem whoring out, ... it's all the same with minor outfit and narrative changes). A game this long, and otherwise fairly solid would seriously deserve some more love in this department. And while the art generally is great, the H scenes aren't very good in terms of H qualities. And H (role-)gameplay is non-existent and meaningless.

Note to myself: make lewd game where you can jagged alliance style do missions (and conquer the whole world) and get to decide which guys to take out by violence and which ones by sexy times. Your roaster can be freely hired/otherwise acquired and trained for violence and kept pure for yourself, or whored out to the max so they can gangbang distract a whole group of enemy soldiers. or both. certain bosses can only be seduced with oppai lolis. haha. and with levels you can't prepare, so you gotta improvise and shit, hope for the best. tactics! hahahaha.

Demons roots is missing something like this, or whatever. Just some more love. Missed opportunity...
Alright, I find the way out by myself. :(

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
Well then, allow me to join the Game Cleared Circle.

Now, where to even start...

...I think anyone that finished the game/story knows more than enough about its' good points, - so, instead of sounding like a broken record, I'm gonna try and concentrate on the weaker points (in my opinion) to get some discussion going.

SPOILERS for the whole game ahead. Read at your own risk.
Great Game. - But what do you guys think?
As much as I said above, I LOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEDDDD the game. Mainly because I'm a crying ass bitch who is easily touched by bittersweet endings like this one, even knowing we might see our characters in the future knowing how the dev loves to make his universe, which I'm all for.
I will go through your point one by one:
- Death : if we're going with the idea that the enemies want to play it safe, I'll agree with Ange's death and the Eternal Doll's. Claura, I don't know. Mainly because I didn't play King Exit waiting for that sweet "good" translation.
As for Diana and Najezta, it was fine for me. The game explains to you earlier that the Phantom Soul Stone has some particular powers that defy even logic, which would allow Fuh to "pull" it's fated one, even if it meant from another reality in itself. We then get to see it when Najezta wish to see Diana again. "Pulling" himself in the past to save her. And they would both survive Kudan, him being unaccustomed with the underbelly of the Third Empire contrary to Najezta who tells us some time ago that he used to play with his brother hide in seek within those rooms.

- Real Life: I can see why it could disturb some while trying to escape our reality, but the way it was brought in the picture was so extravagant I found it to be absolutely fine. So all in all, I didn't really find it to be a problem.

- Plot Stupidity: Yeah, that moment made me cringe hard. But then again, I could understand. Like you say, the big bad guy is in front of you, you "could" attack him now, get mowed down by his armies or you could accept his terms, and go in an obvious trap, even if you do, the Emperor seems particularly interested in something so you know he won't necessarily kill you. I'd say they should I have tried to investigate a little before, but they couldn't really do much in a week, contrary to the other kingdoms where they had a month or so to investigate the situation.

But I'll repeat it, even with it's shortcomings, It's still one of the best games I played, on par with MGQ, Rance and other big names. If every game was perfect, we wouldn't be able to talk about them would we?

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Well then, allow me to join the Game Cleared Circle.

Now, where to even start...

...I think anyone that finished the game/story knows more than enough about its' good points, - so, instead of sounding like a broken record, I'm gonna try and concentrate on the weaker points (in my opinion) to get some discussion going.

SPOILERS for the whole game ahead. Read at your own risk.
Great Game. - But what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, I knew that King Exit was also really bittersweet with it's whole story. At least Claura survived, that's that I guess. As for the next big bad, I don't think we'll see it now, but going by what the dev is showing on his ci-en, his next game Princess Goo seems to be set in the same "universe", as much as you can say universe knowing that there's time/world traveling Aubade, and it seems presentation of the game show someone in some kind of Aubade armor. We might not see Polca in Princess Goo, or if we do, as some kind of post-credit/special crossover thing like the King Exit crossover in Demon Roots. All in all, as long as I can see happy Polca, I'm happy.
I just hope that Kings Exit and Demons Roots were just build up for his third game in which you have a Protag that sets things right you know. Actually have a good ending that ties everything up.

Only played Demons Roots and I'm honest I am just not good with endings like that. It does not feel rewarding and you as a player doesnt feel good as well finishing a 30-40 hour campaign and get "that". Be it a H-Game or not.
Also it doesnt help that I dislike timetravel/alternate timelines as well.

Reading that Kings Exit is basically the same trope I guess I wont even try it.

XZero117

May 21, 2018
I need help in heavenly falls the place where you save the queen, i saw a chest in the waterfall area almost at the begining but i can't reach it anyone knows how to get to that chest?

4.50 star(s) 97 Votes