DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
This game is actually an excellent RPG adventure, it's got great character cast, giga charismatic protag, good plot which had some twists and turns I didn't see coming
Makes me wish this dev's other game was properly translated too instead of being a garbled MTL mess
maybe one day, hopefully

Last edited:

thetep13

Aug 12, 2022
I have a serious question. When would the first lewd scene come? I've spent hours without any lewd scene showed up. Now I'm about to invade Plana (Just killed the mad king with an axe who massacred innocent people). If I didn't passed the point where I should've seen some lewd scene, then how close am I to the first scene. I'm getting tired. LOL. Thank you.

Edit: OK I knew it. I must install the unrated version. OMG

Last edited:

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
I have a serious question. When would the first lewd scene come? I've spent hours without any lewd scene showed up. Now I'm about to invade Plana (Just killed the mad king with an axe who massacred innocent people). If I didn't passed the point where I should've seen some lewd scene, then how close am I to the first scene. I'm getting tired. LOL. Thank you.

This game is not for you if H is what you want.

Is there a walktrought?

It's in jp tho.

Reactions: spokkimax

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020

Good for you, although I'm going to tell you anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
its really frustrating to play at 9 fps. Can someone give me a save with the gallery please?

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
wait it isnt finished? i thought that was the ending though

yea a lot and i mean a lot of people got tricked with the "extra chapter" on the episode thinking the story was over, honestly it should be named "intermission" to drive the point across without confusion lmao

Nov 4, 2020
You stupid, or what? You went down that whole/cave that is not relevant at all. Get out of there. Once above again, move into the HUGE (black/dark) rectangles right there to the north. Doesn't matter whether you take the left or right portal. Just don't go down that little rabbit whole, you dummy!
in my defense i thought those black rectangles was like a hole/rift or something that i cannot access. and the demon does not help since he said "through that tunnel" which i assumed was the hole on the ground lol. thanks :))

Reactions: MinhDucYB

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
everyone, where and when can you find the rape scene for sarasa and diana ?
sarasa is a the big door on the right side of the courtyard in lookbrook and diana is in some mark-6 portal don't know when they are unlocked but if i have to guess it's after ex dungeon

4.50 star(s) 97 Votes