Jun 25, 2017
I can not for the life of me find where to Rescue Diana in Mark 6. May some one give a screen shot or direction to where they're hiding?

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
I can not for the life of me find where to Rescue Diana in Mark 6. May some one give a screen shot or direction to where they're hiding?
sorry can't help you with that Mark 6 is hell to explore but if you want my advice on how to find the spots is to basically save before you fail, pinpoint the location and just reload the save before the event start lel

Last edited:
Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

cooligan

Aug 16, 2022
I get a black screen everytime i go to the farm, which is hella annoying. I can still move around but there's just nothing on screen until I leave the area. Sprites and dialogue still appear as normal if an event is triggered in the farm, but otherwise nothing and I have to practically feel my way out. Anyone know what to do?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I get a black screen everytime i go to the farm, which is hella annoying. I can still move around but there's just nothing on screen until I leave the area. Sprites and dialogue still appear as normal if an event is triggered in the farm, but otherwise nothing and I have to practically feel my way out. Anyone know what to do?
sounds like your game got corrupted or something. if your disk is wonky this will happen all the time. get CrystalDiskInfo for this.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Ok rushed to the emperor boss fight and I gotta ask for spoilers on what's happening next because I don't think I can survive another 10 hours of this game without knowing how it ends...

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Ok rushed to the emperor boss fight and I gotta ask for spoilers on what's happening next because I don't think I can survive another 10 hours of this game without knowing how it ends...
if you just recently conquered the holy land, you don't need to grind too much. the emperor will win anyway.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017

well if you are at the emperor fight then you are getting close to the end, about 3-4 hours more of content before the ending

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
I think I phrased that wrong: I beat the emperor but it's 4am over here and I need to rest a bit...

cooligan

Aug 16, 2022

finally fixed the issue

if any of you are playing this game on the MaldiVes emulator for mobile and encounter a black screen, turn on the "Use Canvas compatibility options" before running the game

worked for Pacius and the farm, both of which happen to have lots of visual filters that dont show up on mobile

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Some closing remarks from me. First, forget about Kalinka and her +99'999 damage one punch special (if buffed just right). Granted, that's sweet mid-game, but towards the end? No. What you really want is lilly with Crystallized Abyss Sword (Crystal damage, Evasion and Critical +15%, +1 normal attack) and another +1 attack itenz (onion cape) and why not a turbo arm (attack +10%). Next, you pair lilly up with Najezta for all the fish scale formation (for 100% guaranteed criticals almost all the time, all the time) and imperial tactics buffs. Last but not least, hit that "Pleasure" button on lilly (stat buffs and +2 attacks for 3 turns) and hack away with normal attacks that just hits the sweetspot/weakness of all those evil endgame baddies.

That said, the game is a fucking mess, which is unfortunate, since it starts out so nice, but derails into a bloated mess of utter nonsense. The endgame is particularly terrible for all the badly paced and endless "cinematic" exposition (plot dump vs gameplay balance is way off towards the end...), and garbage plot that is all over the place and full of uninteresting coincidences.

But my main problem here is: why wont anybody learn from that 20, maybe 30 year old piece of shit game, yeah, sengoku rance! (rance9 and 10 eng. translations fucking when? ahhhh) At least a little? For here's how you truly fix the game:

• Get rid of all the isekai, devil drug and time travel shit. Also no robots. No modern weaponry. Fuck that. It's bloat and doesn't add anything other than dumb VN plot. But still, Najezta needs to be paired up with a boobie slut, this is important. But that's easy to fix/keep. ha.
  • Next: make use of all the demon apostles, other than mebius, who is great, they're greatly underused. The player should in mid-game get to play with/command demon apostles in battle and what not, first individually, and then you build up to where you fight with four demon apostles, just how fucking cool would that be.
  • But the crucial part: figure out a way to conquer the map similar to sengoku rance, where you unlock territory and commanders/characters in a much more dynamic fashion, maybe lock out certain characters/factions while getting hold of/joining up with others, and so on. Find rare itenz, learn unique skills in one place, but not those from another, at least not in this game. Because let's be frank here. This game, as is, does not deserve a New Game+. What the hell? The game is too much on rails for such a thing.
  • And as to my personal butthurt: I expected something so much better form the prelude/intro lolis, and what I got in the end just adds insult to injury. Fucking hell. This would have made for excellent mid-game content, where you lose power/allies, so flower/onion polca has to team up with those two lolis, which you then proceed to level up over a chapter or something, give them proper items and all. And One of them is the fucking daughter of bohelos commander for fucks sake. This could and should have been fantastic subplot after such a tease in the intro (with funny skills and harmless weapons/fights). Just.

Will not play New Game+.
Would not recommend.

You guys have fun. I'm out.

Last edited:

doomii

Nov 11, 2018
Some closing remarks from me. First, forget about Kalinka and her +99'999 damage one punch special (if buffed just right). Granted, that's sweet mid-game, but towards the end? No. What you really want is lilly with Crystallized Abyss Sword (Crystal damage, Evasion and Critical +15%, +1 normal attack) and another +1 attack itenz (onion cape) and why not a turbo arm (attack +10%). Next, you pair lilly up with Najezta for all the fish scale formation (for 100% guaranteed criticals almost all the time, all the time) and imperial tactics buffs. Last but not least, hit that "Pleasure" button on lilly (stat buffs and +2 attacks for 3 turns) and hack away with normal attacks that just hits the sweetspot/weakness of all those evil endgame baddies.

That said, the game is a fucking mess, which is unfortunate, since it starts out so nice, but derails into a bloated mess of utter nonsense. The endgame is particularly terrible for all the badly paced and endless "cinematic" exposition (plot dump vs gameplay balance is way off towards the end...), and garbage plot that is all over the place and full of uninteresting coincidences.

But my main problem here is: why wont anybody learn from that 20, maybe 30 year old piece of shit game, yeah, sengoku rance! (rance9 and 10 eng. translations fucking when? ahhhh) At least a little? For here's how you truly fix the game:

• Get rid of all the isekai, devil drug and time travel shit. Also no robots. No modern weaponry. Fuck that. It's bloat and doesn't add anything other than dumb VN plot. But still, Najezta needs to be paired up with a boobie slut, this is important. But that's easy to fix/keep. ha.
  • Next: make use of all the demon apostles, other than mebius, who is great, they're greatly underused. The player should in mid-game get to play with/command demon apostles in battle and what not, first individually, and then you build up to where you fight with four demon apostles, just how fucking cool would that be.
  • But the crucial part: figure out a way to conquer the map similar to sengoku rance, where you unlock territory and commanders/characters in a much more dynamic fashion, maybe lock out certain characters/factions while getting hold of/joining up with others, and so on. Find rare itenz, learn unique skills in one place, but not those from another, at least not in this game. Because let's be frank here. This game, as is, does not deserve a New Game+. What the hell? The game is too much on rails for such a thing.
  • And as to my personal butthurt: I expected something so much better form the prelude/intro lolis, and what I got in the end just adds insult to injury. Fucking hell. This would have made for excellent mid-game content, where you lose power/allies, so flower/onion polca has to team up with those two lolis, which you then proceed to level up over a chapter or something, give them proper items and all. And One of them is the fucking daughter of bohelos commander for fucks sake. This could and should have been fantastic subplot after such a tease in the intro (with funny skills and harmless weapons/fights). Just.

Will not play New Game+.
Would not recommend.

You guys have fun. I'm out.

-the isekai part isn't bloat, but whether it's good or not is up to personal preferences so i won't argue about it besides saying it would fit a lot better if it was at least set up prior to being thrown into mark 6 without any explanation

-you're retarded and clearly didn't follow any of the story if you think that, it's explained several times why the remnants aren't following you, they all have jobs to maintain within bohelos to keep order, not to mention they aren't apostles anymore and are basically crippled

-this is not sengoku rance nor does it try to be, it's a linear adventure game set in a war not a strategy/war game. Plenty of linear games have ng+, i'd recommend you look into rpgs a little more if you're gonna complain about that

-those girls show up in king's exit, with the commander's daughter being the fucking main character

Hermonia

Jun 9, 2019
Someone has asked before, but where we can find shotgun for Diana? I already found Machine gun, energy drink, rocket launcher, and molotov cocktail but no shotgun

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Someone has asked before, but where we can find shotgun for Diana? I already found Machine gun, energy drink, rocket launcher, and molotov cocktail but no shotgun
it's in mark 6 also wait... diana have more than the 3 equipment? where did you find the energy drink and the molotov?

Reactions: Hermonia

Hermonia

Jun 9, 2019
it's in mark 6 also wait... diana have more than the 3 equipment? where did you find the energy drink and the molotov?
Energy drink at Orphe, Molotov at Kumin's (I think that's the name?) Radiant Tower
Also thank for the info, I'll check mark 6 again

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Energy drink at Orphe, Molotov at Kumin's (I think that's the name?) Radiant Tower
Also thank for the info, I'll check mark 6 again
thank you to you too for the molotov and energy drink, i'll check them out

edit: if it helps iirc the shotgun is in a gun case on a room that looks like an assembly room with green circuit like floors

4.50 star(s) 97 Votes