MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
Judging from CGs alone, it's prolly got some good story. Though scenes are pretty much all rape. Oh well.

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Version 1.01 from Kagura, the game seem is still in development? Last update on Dlsite was hinting this. Not sure the differences between Kagura and Dlsite
I was also confused by the January 16 update date on DLsite, but then I noticed that the year of the update is 2022

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Dec 27, 2019
Hmm, very interesting screenshots, might be a bit much for me, but I do get the feeling that people who this appeals to will certainly enjoy it.
The main game is actually pretty tame overall but then it has one of the most brutal bad endings routes there are out there in a doujin game

• Haha
Reactions: H.ERO

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I came here to take the piss of this game like I usually do with the hentai cringe, but it looks like this ain't it.

Apparently it's actually pretty damn decent. Seems like the bad ends are really, really bad so only those who are into that shit will enjoy losing. If none of that is forced on you, then amen.

How're the classic tropes? Like fubs grabbing your tits, rape, etc? In a scale from "sparse" to "every single male is a goddamn rapist"?

Oh and BTW? I don't think the demon girl is a loli. Her proportions are a bit too grown up for that, I think she's just "flat justice" for the uncultured degenerates. Would be nice if we can swap her out or better yet, have her grow some tetas.

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
How're the classic tropes? Like fubs grabbing your tits, rape, etc? In a scale from "sparse" to "every single male is a goddamn rapist"?
Very sparse. You can play it for hours with no h whatsoever, and the majority of it is secluded inside a "sex park world" optional area.
Maybe not what some would want, but still a very good game.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
There's this pic on DLsite:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So maybe trap tag? DLsite did not list either trap or futa, so no idea.
Edit: Oh and pregnancy tag, it's clearly there in the preview bad ends.

Last edited:
Reactions: Y4SH1R0

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
This game is a very good RPG (compared to similar H game RPGS) but the H part is secluded/ not weaved into gameplay (there are some H scenes here and there from the main story but most of the H scenes/gameplay is in the Vanilla/consent scenes in the DoReMi Kingdom/Fuckingdom and the Bad End Route/Non-consensual stuff.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
RPG wise it's pretty decent that is akin to classic RPG tropes such as hidden floor tiles, hidden interactables, items, equipment, OP gear, OP optional boss fights that require strategy. Some are even elaborate such as needing to fcking spin around a certain area a number of times in order to open a door/path to a very good weapon/treasure. The game also has achievement system if some people are interested in that. It also has optional dungeons with good rewards. The way to weaken OP optional enemy boss fights is either by buying items in the Fuckingdom portion which weakens the boss when used. Or go to the hellish Execution dungeon in the Bad end route. The locked chest codes are also found in the Bad End route/ execution dungeon. NOTE: THE EXECUTION DUNGEON is not for the fair of heart (not h-content wise but gameplay wise). You will be stacked with very weak characters (it is by design/lore proper) and the enemies will one shot your characters/ but they are also very easy to kill. You also cannot save in the execution dungeon (I think it is 20 floor long) and the consumables/items are very sparse and can only be obtained by killing rare mobs/ or doing humiliating tasks (h scene). I even cheated in order to just see the bottom of the Execution dungeon for the lore/ interested in knowing what lies at the bottom. Even with cheats of max stats, I still deal 1 damage with 1 character and 0 with another. And the enemies still hit hard (but at least not oneshot territory, it can take 8-10 shots for them to kill a character with 9999 hp and 999 stats)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I really don't know who to trust anymore...
I said back in the other topic that I won't request this due to Rule 7 and due to two of my previous requests got refused because of it...
Yet I see this game got accepted despite that!!!
That means that some people in this website have more privileges than others... I'm beyond pissed off at this!

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes